• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: jpb123 on January 18, 2011, 10:24:33 PM
Then what option do I have other then teching? I trying to option select with like mp for ryu etc.

Yer, you have to start blocking. And start looking for it. Even though they can still mind fuck you with walk up counter hits.  You gotta be real cool, calm and collected and keep your eyes peeled.

Crouch tech is only good if they is, hmmm how do you put it so easily? Like right in yo face. If you know what that means lol. There's lots of different situations for it that will come with experience aswell my son.

You can do tricky empty jump in crouch techs for chars like Gouken and Dudley who you can't jump in on on their wake up due to their parry and shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

jpb123

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 19, 2011, 01:18:21 AM
Yer, you have to start blocking. And start looking for it. Even though they can still mind fuck you with walk up counter hits.  You gotta be real cool, calm and collected and keep your eyes peeled.

Crouch tech is only good if they is, hmmm how do you put it so easily? Like right in yo face. If you know what that means lol. There's lots of different situations for it that will come with experience aswell my son.

You can do tricky empty jump in crouch techs for chars like Gouken and Dudley who you can't jump in on on their wake up due to their parry and shit.

I sometimes I jump empty when playing my akuma then go short jabx2 into combo. So when I hit people with that they crouch teaching?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: jpb123 on January 19, 2011, 01:31:48 AM
I sometimes I jump empty when playing my akuma then go short jabx2 into combo. So when I hit people with that they crouch teaching?

Well. First of all. I think you should stop doing that unless in a situation that i stated. Here's another free situation for you bro. If you gonna jump in and you know the guy not gonna AA cos you been stuffing his AA(most likely a normal AA) all day you can go for this setup. Also if you play Akuma. Then you must know the demon flip cancel setups. You should be crouch teching those too. It's got heaps to do with downloading your opponent aswell. Plus taking my advice and gaining experience while using it.

Now to answer your question. He could have gone for a throw, which is most likely in my experience. And yer, he mighta been crouch teching aswell. But his normal might be slower or he input a bit later than yours.

If he crouch teching you will go up to throw and you will get hit by pissy little jabs and shit. Fucking hate that shit. So set it up! 2x c.lp > walk slightly forward then c.mp >c.mp > hk. If you have trouble with this combo come back to the mighty weazal for a lesson on plinking. Thank you, come again. I'm here 24/7, 7 days a week.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

jpb123

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 19, 2011, 01:50:04 AM
Well. First of all. I think you should stop doing that unless in a situation that i stated. Here's another free situation for you bro. If you gonna jump in and you know the guy not gonna AA cos you been stuffing his AA(most likely a normal AA) all day you can go for this setup. Also if you play Akuma. Then you must know the demon flip cancel setups. You should be crouch teching those too. It's got heaps to do with downloading your opponent aswell. Plus taking my advice and gaining experience while using it.

Now to answer your question. He could have gone for a throw, which is most likely in my experience. And yer, he mighta been crouch teching aswell. But his normal might be slower or he input a bit later than yours.

If he crouch teching you will go up to throw and you will get hit by pissy little jabs and shit. Fucking hate that shit. So set it up! 2x c.lp > walk slightly forward then c.mp >c.mp > hk. If you have trouble with this combo come back to the mighty weazal for a lesson on plinking. Thank you, come again. I'm here 24/7, 7 days a week.

The walking forward bit is that am worried about every shoto I play is like SHORYUKEN!

It worked! :X

Flash

the bit i'm worried about is the it worked is because it got blown up and need a new strategy and waiting for the weazal need a xbox because psn is shit lol.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Flash on January 19, 2011, 02:44:32 AM
the bit i'm worried about is the it worked is because it got blown up and need a new strategy and waiting for the weazal need a xbox because psn is shit lol.
G, you said that was getting boring lol.

Bro looked like you having fun in that match where you were raping me with it at scribbles hahahaa. I was so fucking drunk i couldn't keep my fingers still, and you were so frickin drunk your execution was gdlk.

Don't take it to heart. I irl ragequit all the time when i'm drunk. Ask anyone here. Even though you probably cherished the moment you xbox baaaarssstard.

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 19, 2011, 03:49:48 AM
Bro looked like you having fun in that match where you were raping me with it at scribbles hahahaa

Yeah he was raping you at SSFIV so you tried to rape Flash IRL hahaha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Lennysaurus

GG's to U-man and Martin last night!

GGAAAARHRHHHRHRH STUDLEY!! RRHAJE:RH:QWJNE:QWEJKQ{PRRUI{QPO FQL<F

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

GG's jps321, I got some of our matches on Vid, Will post on my blog later.

about crouch teching.... its not hard to spot, an experience player will see through it and counter it.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on January 19, 2011, 10:04:51 AM
Yeah he was raping you at SSFIV so you tried to rape Flash IRL hahaha

Hahahaha that was some funny shit. Next up the Chch rematch lol. Drinking+FG's wins.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Flash

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on January 19, 2011, 10:07:50 AM
GG's to U-man and Martin last night!

GGAAAARHRHHHRHRH STUDLEY!! RRHAJE:RH:QWJNE:QWEJKQ{PRRUI{QPO FQL<F

yea bro was good until wrecker Flash came to the party and ripped his xbox out of the wall and threw it on the ground. totalled my ssf4 disc and my xbox making a funny noise now.

Lennysaurus

All good G.  Top of my xbox's plastic i melted after I wrapped it in some towels to make it go again hahaha!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

LN

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on January 19, 2011, 10:34:53 AM
All good G.  Top of my xbox's plastic i melted after I wrapped it in some towels to make it go again hahaha!

bb plz lenny
There is no knowledge that is not power

Nick4now

Quote from: Flash on January 19, 2011, 10:32:37 AM
yea bro was good until wrecker Flash came to the party and ripped his xbox out of the wall and threw it on the ground. totalled my ssf4 disc and my xbox making a funny noise now.

Hahaha does that mean you're back on PSN for now?

Quote from: scribble on January 19, 2011, 10:20:46 AM
Hahahaha that was some funny shit. Next up the Chch rematch lol. Drinking+FG's wins.

Hahaha Keeeeeeeeen. Also finally got myself a mic haha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Flash

Quote from: Nick4now on January 19, 2011, 08:47:45 PM
Hahaha does that mean you're back on PSN for now?

Yeah felt like a dick when i woke up this morning the disc is scratched hardout and won't read.