• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism Street Fighter IV Training Session at RvB on Saturday the 30th of May

Started by Lennysaurus, May 09, 2009, 09:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 05, 2009, 10:31:34 AM
Quote from: zosla on June 04, 2009, 08:45:46 AM
Hydro plays his clan quiet different to most claw players you see online, if you pay enougth attention you will know why :)

Talk about the Riddle Master!

I reckon, that puzzled me somewhat too . . . :O

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 05, 2009, 11:32:48 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 05, 2009, 10:31:34 AM
Quote from: zosla on June 04, 2009, 08:45:46 AM
Hydro plays his clan quiet different to most claw players you see online, if you pay enougth attention you will know why :)

Talk about the Riddle Master!

I reckon, that puzzled me somewhat too . . . :O
lol me too, even james lol, its like andy's speaking speaking a different language sometimes aye, i reckon his claws alot like mine except i throw out random ultras, which atually hit sometimes lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Hey I was thinking today what would be good (although maybe unpractical) for the next training session would be to have one machine on permanent training mode where people could lend their experience and help others to perform combos.

I was slightly put off by the competitive nature of the last training session I attended. It kinda turned into Yifans with farm animals instead of money. :/

I know the last one had more people going but it is advertised that you can learn from the NZ SF best. It would be cool if there were at least one set up specifically for this tutorial type of thing.

You could even go so far as having a timetable and people can volunteer to put their name down one the list.

ie:
1:00PM James - C.Viper - Feints and combos.
1:30PM Lenny - Everything Gen.
2:00PM Kevin - How to never lose with Zangief, ever.

etc, etc.

What you guys reckon?

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 20, 2009, 08:19:53 PM

What you guys reckon?

TOTAL AGREE! ~_~

I'd happily to training all day for those who want to learn, perhaps a half C.Viper, half non-sucky Claw (My Claw is the non-sucky version).

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 20, 2009, 10:04:34 PM
Cool. I'm sure it'd be a hit.  8)

Thatd be a really good idea.  Shit man.  You been dropping the good suggestions lately.

When is the next training session on?  I'd love to do a piece on spacing and pressure.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 20, 2009, 10:58:37 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 20, 2009, 10:04:34 PM
Cool. I'm sure it'd be a hit.  8)

Thatd be a really good idea.  Shit man.  You been dropping the good suggestions lately.

When is the next training session on?  I'd love to do a piece on spacing and pressure.

ID be first to sign up for that . God my spacing and footies are so shit , I reallllyy need some help .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

deprenyl

im so keen for another training session plz

and great idea btw mobius

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 20, 2009, 08:19:53 PM
Hey I was thinking today what would be good (although maybe unpractical) for the next training session would be to have one machine on permanent training mode where people could lend their experience and help others to perform combos.

I was slightly put off by the competitive nature of the last training session I attended. It kinda turned into Yifans with farm animals instead of money. :/

I know the last one had more people going but it is advertised that you can learn from the NZ SF best. It would be cool if there were at least one set up specifically for this tutorial type of thing.

You could even go so far as having a timetable and people can volunteer to put their name down one the list.

ie:
1:00PM James - C.Viper - Feints and combos.
1:30PM Lenny - Everything Gen.
2:00PM Kevin - How to never lose with Zangief, ever.
2:30PM AO wicked wayz - Things you shouldn't be doing
etc, etc.

What you guys reckon?

fixed ;D lol

p.s good stuff crazy
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 20, 2009, 10:58:37 PM

Excellent that's getting even more in depth.

fluxcore

I'm thinking a quick little thing on 'how to use training mode' would be good as a first up item also. Just things like recording, hit confirm training etc. It's not just a 'practice combos' mode.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness