• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism Street Fighter IV Training Session at RvB on Saturday the 30th of May

Started by Lennysaurus, May 09, 2009, 09:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on May 29, 2009, 11:29:28 PM
Quote from: iMagneto on May 29, 2009, 11:16:44 PM
man im so disapointed... i cant even make it argh............
how come u don't come to yifans anymore ??? Ryan and the brothers from MVC2 started to play SF4 :D I think they like it.... Man, I haven't played MVC2 for ages.... I Think my level drops down to one of the worst player now. Hehe....

ur level never going to be drop man.....u too good...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

iMagneto

how come u don't come to yifans anymore ??? Ryan and the brothers from MVC2 started to play SF4 :D I think they like it.... Man, I haven't played MVC2 for ages.... I Think my level drops down to one of the worst player now. Hehe....

i've been playing too much online, are u sure u wanna play against me hue? =P
yeah i havent even been down to yifans nearly 4 weeks... i was going next week, but now i cant... i got a fucking fine from police...
"you fucking asian boy racer" fuck off!! lol so now.... im debt.. cannot insert coins to play :(

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Dunno if i'll be there.Even smoof would beat me using stick( Fuck that)
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 29, 2009, 11:41:09 PM
Quote from: Toomeke on May 29, 2009, 10:44:22 PM
Yup yup.
Rats bro.All those sleepless nights of practicing on pad so i can come get owned by people i usually beat.
Dont make me get a j.o.b and buy a stick mang.
Then again if i had $400 i would probably just get a couple 40's a bag of weed and gas up my ride and go on a journey.
Hey anyone know any good places to steal a stick, do they keep them behind the counter at live wire lol.

Theres gona be another ps3 bro. Just hook up your pad on that one  ;). Its just a hassle with my sticks in particular. For other sticks its fine.

If you got some moneys get this stick

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PlayStation-3/Controllers/auction-220800636.htm

CrazyMobius

Won't be making it today, probably be leaving Auckland for the night. Have fun though.

fluxcore

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 30, 2009, 04:24:29 AM

Weazzy, making friends here really isn't one of your priorities, huh?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Also, can someone bring TvC? I'd really like to try it out and not have to pay $2 a game to lose constantly.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

I can but we need a tv to play it on. Unless someone has some wii component cables?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on May 30, 2009, 09:28:19 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on May 30, 2009, 04:24:29 AM

Weazzy, making friends here really isn't one of your priorities, huh?
lol nah didnt mean to sound like an ass, just fuckin with smoof . I'll be there . I used to use stick for tekken when i wasn't such a pisshead and a chain smoker.l'll probably get use to it straight away (Ha Ha ,  dreamer).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: iMagneto on May 30, 2009, 01:44:20 AM

I'm quite sure u don't want to play against me Mike =P hehe....

KAOSNZ

Kia ora bro's 1st & for most i want to thank NZISM for holding this s/4 training session on k-rd 2dae it was mad some mean as players were there today i mean i got put in my place lol good to see alot of the bro's from sth aucks up in there to i thought that it was going to be full with asians but it wasnt it was a good mixture of people of all ages & all races would like to personally thank LENNYSAURUS, HYDRO-JM, KARIZZMA, GENETERROR , WEZZYJEFF for some helpful tips that hopefully will improve my combonations again BROTHERS JOB WELL DONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MEAN MAORI MEAN all day everyday cant wait for the next 1 BROTHERS   

karizzma

Great training session guys. Good to finally meet some of the faces behind the aliases like geneterror, kaosnz and of corse lenny. Great to see how many South Siders made the trip, should start something more local I think one day. Oh ya and go the BALROG ARMY!!

iMagneto

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on May 30, 2009, 12:00:22 PM
Quote from: iMagneto on May 30, 2009, 01:44:20 AM

im free and ready take down ya biatch down hehehe! =) come ova.. and play :D save money than going yifans heh heh

I'm quite sure u don't want to play against me Mike =P hehe....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

good shit today boys. Thanks lenny,Ben,Fluxcore and everyone who got it set up.Last time i stayed for like 2 hours and got bored, this time i was guttered when lenny said there was half an hour left , i was like WTF time went quick.
Good to finally meet you kaosnz and Fluxcore. Man it' hard to give people tips when you jump on and suck like shit, they're like whoa i'm not listening to that guy,he sux lol.Learnt another way to juggle ultra with boxer (shot Ben).
Thanks to the guys that let me practice a couple rounds with the stick, kinda gotten use to it. I just cant ultra,dash,stay on the ground when trying to walk forward, FADC-Ultra and fireball consistantly.Oh and do links lol. So yeah pretty much still suck lol. Gotta get a J.O.B and buy a damn stick before tournament. Oh well peace out, one love.

Hydro

Awesome turnout, such a shame I could only stay til 2pm . . . I was really having a good time!

Props to Andy, Lenny, Alan, Ben, Graeme, Bevan, Kevin, Big Jay, Gino, Euan, Will, and all the others I can't name who made the (short) day (for me) great! I was glad to give some advice to budding Viper and Claw players, and to put on a bit of a viper combos exhibition for those watching. Easy ;)

Can't wait for the next one, which will hopefully be before the next tourney, whenever that is ;)