• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

IPhone Gaming

Started by Lennysaurus, May 13, 2009, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Leo is an iPhone assbandit already sorry, it's too late.

Personally I'm more of the opinion of mr. electric here...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

But I love the Iphone.

So easy to use.

The OS is so good.

Ive had batrillions of great phones.  Iphone I rate up there with the N95 and E90.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

electric

I txt more than I call. I txt while I drive.

Sure, it's a great device... Email ? sure, Games ? Why not, Music ? Hell yes. I mean, it's made by the same crowd who made the iPod -- of course it's going to have music! But as a phone, it's really, really crap lol.

I want my old K800i back :(
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

Email is pretty barebones, and you can't even forward texts.

At least you can search contacts now.

The best things by far are the music player and the browser. The other built in stuff is CRAP (phone has tons of issues, and the camera is ABSOLUTE BALLS).

I could go on for hours, but anyway... at least 3.0 adds some of the features that should have been there day 1.

Of course you pay for it with the OS getting more and more sluggish...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

Holy shit, you guys play Pokemon. I'll rip you all up. Netbtattle, shoddy battle, ds or whatever!

Lennysaurus

Holy crap!!!

I just had Vodafone up my limit to 3gig on my iphone! Woot!

Listening to podcasts and shit streaming straight to my iphone!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

with sf4's retarded input system it might even be playable (despite a simple game like mario being utterly hopeless!)

iMagneto

Here some more images and information ~

• The controls are all displayed on the iPhone touchpad. These can be tweaked a bit to make it easier to hit the buttons/use the directional pad.

• It uses the game's original graphics, but scaled down to work with the iPhone.

• Ryu and Ken are the only confirmed characters so far, although one of the screen shots clearly shows Guile too, so he's likelhttp://www.eventhubs.com/admin/news/news/1449/y in this port. It doesn't sound like the entire cast will be making it into this version though.

• Two player mode is supported over Bluetooth.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

I remember trying to play hyper fighting on my ipod on the snes emulator . Totaly unplayable cos of the touch screen , wonder if this will be better ?
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Squares

No go for me, I can't throw my iPhone and not have it brake. I can however rage throw my crappy PS3 controllers. :D
Nyaaaa

B BOY DRAW2

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

CptMunta

Quote from: B BOY DRAW2 on March 10, 2010, 10:58:35 PM
Downloading now...

Oooooo Give us your impressions. I was in the warehouse and was looking at Ipod touch just to get this game. Then I realized that I'm am Street Fighter's bitch. I already have shoddy Java ports of Super SF2, SF2 CE, SF2 WW on my low end Samsung mobile.

Hunting SF Alpha at the moment just to be a completionist. And not the crappy Rapid battle game. I mean the Capcom release one.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

Seth Killian put up a little playvid, looked pretty sweet actually. I don't have payment info on my itunes account though and don't particularly want to, so I probably won't get it.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah this is sweet as downloaded last nights , half way through the trials haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "