• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 2: HD Remix: Preview (HQ)

Started by gunsmoke, May 14, 2009, 01:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Yeah I think I'll be running it in 4:3 mode, MvC2 is far too crucial to know where the edges are for guard breaks and whatnot...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If youre running at 4:3 and your opponent is running 16:9 wouldnt there be some issues? Although i guess if all they did was widen the VIEW on the camera it should be fine.

More importantly, 3'10", Lightning Storm chips iceman. O_o
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Exactly, they just widened the view. The 16:9 game is just the 4:3 game with the viewable area extended, the game play space is exactly the same. i.e., if you push your opponent to the corner of the playable field, there's actually a bunch of stage that you can see past the edge. To me that sounds quite annoying.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Can we still download this thing off PSN? I was searching on the site and couldn't find it. Tell me now so I don't get upset when I go home and try to dl it
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

You have to get it from the U.S PSN store.
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

Yeah, I have an acc, was just wondering if it was on like a limited time download sort of thing

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Yeah I really wouldn't be surprised if the demo doesn't show up on the EU/NZ store at all, and that the purchasable MvC2 will be 6 months after the xbla release. This is just going off all the other Capcom releases... SCEE are dicks.

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

I saw it too, maybe they considered it a glitch?

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Man im really looking forward to this.  You guys petter learn me how to play good so i can be VC2 freak as well.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 14, 2009, 04:43:25 PM
ICEMAN TOOK CHIP DAMAGE

I don't play iceman enough to know what things he takes chip damage from - I know he does from some things (sentinel drones?)
I presume you mean that he didn't use to take chip from lightning storm? Really not sure. TBH really don't care either. Anyone using him, sucks to be them before, sucks to be them now. :P

[NIUE] weazzyefff

i reckon this games too old for me to start getting into it now but i'll buy it anyway because i always wanted it free play.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

It's never too old! I'm just starting to get into it too :3

MUMMYHALA