• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Online is :( (Come 'grind' out West)

Started by [8-----D] Toots, May 18, 2009, 09:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Sweet i should be able to manage saturday. Ill bring my 3-hit RSF. once i got 4 >_<
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

done, i think simon/hue and em might come too.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

god dam ur room gunna be packed ben lol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lol the claw will be there , how it will handle holdind da kfc of doom i dont know but should be good for a laugh  :D//

[NIUE] weazzyefff

probably wont be there till like 1.00 homy , just woke up and theres nobody here to scab gas money .Allgood i'll just keep hustling.PEACE!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Sorry i couldn't make it team. I got called into work at like 1030. I hope smoof made it home alright. >_<
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Rofl I got the lifts from Lenny xDDD

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Smoofikith on May 23, 2009, 11:34:13 PM

Dude you did take us on a wild goose chase lol.  We should have just carried up from new lynn.  Your place is right on the path from west auckland to rewa going out the back motorway.  So if you need a ride home from Bens in the future its all good.  Just dont give me directions lol.

Big ups to Ben as usual.  Thanks for having us bro.  I managed to get my DC emulator working so im practicing my mvc2 combos ready for when it comes out!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lol smoof  :D

thanks ben was a awesome day ! happy bday to leo to 4 yesterday  8)
I took about 8 match vids , lennys gunna upload them for me later on .

[8-----D] Toots

;D

Thanks for coming guys

School stories at KFC was awesome

And this is for you LEN  8)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

shot toomeke for having us over bro, good cruisy saturday afternoon.I wonder, what time did you guys stay jamming.ggs Andy you got skills bro thanks for letting me win one out of 15 matches, oh wait a minute..., you didnt lol, but i probably learnt alot so thanks man. Hey fuck that game looked funny as lenny and ben were playing with the guy that made caddalacs come out of the ground and you fall threw and get eaten by those giant teeth hahaha they should make a sequel to that shit i'lld bye it straight away.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on May 24, 2009, 11:24:04 AM

Dude you did take us on a wild goose chase lol.  We should have just carried up from new lynn.  Your place is right on the path from west auckland to rewa going out the back motorway.  So if you need a ride home from Bens in the future its all good.  Just dont give me directions lol.

Big ups to Ben as usual.  Thanks for having us bro.  I managed to get my DC emulator working so im practicing my mvc2 combos ready for when it comes out!!

Yeah shot for the lift bro. Sorry I don't know shit about navigating though >< You wanna hook me up with that emu? I'm keen to get some shit dowwwwn

MUMMYHALA

kingpiccolo

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on May 24, 2009, 11:24:04 AM
I managed to get my DC emulator working so im practicing my mvc2 combos ready for when it comes out!!

yeah i gotta get me the iso and practice up i meet the guys from brissy who are like the top MVC2 players and i dont wanna look scrub.

i also came 5th at our console tourney here repn NZ proud boys got these guys curious about how our fighters are back home  8)

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness