• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Online is :( (Come 'grind' out West)

Started by [8-----D] Toots, May 18, 2009, 09:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Toomeke on May 24, 2009, 01:44:14 PM
;D

Thanks for coming guys

School stories at KFC was awesome

And this is for you LEN  8)

um... why do you have that on your pc?

sick dude... sick...

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

MistaTCR

Toomeke, I wish I was there but my flu is getting worse. Don't wanna meet you guys when I'm sick and coughing flem and shit. Really don't wanna spread this flu, its horrible. Sounds like you guys had a good time, please do upload those matches if you got them.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: MistaTCR on May 25, 2009, 09:43:39 PM
Toomeke, I wish I was there but my flu is getting worse. Don't wanna meet you guys when I'm sick and coughing flem and shit. Really don't wanna spread this flu, its horrible. Sounds like you guys had a good time, please do upload those matches if you got them.

Yeah theyre on my laptop  and I left my charger at bens.  When I get it back on Wednesday ill upload them.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

hey guys, gutted i missed it. Work finished abit too late for me on fri nite....arghghghg.....didnt wake up early enough to catch my ride.

next time tho, im so gonna be there.

The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on May 25, 2009, 09:51:14 PM
Quote from: MistaTCR on May 25, 2009, 09:43:39 PM

Yeah theyre on my laptop  and I left my charger at bens.  When I get it back on Wednesday ill upload them.

Hey leo did you every upload these ?
Cant find them on your youtube page and Id really like to watch them  :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "