• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MVC2 Blackheart Explored advanced tutorial - Zachd

Started by gunsmoke, May 22, 2009, 03:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Copy and Paste from Zachd.com .That's y i love Marvel vs Capcom 2 so much.... ;D ;D Enjoy people lol......

Magnetro and BlackHeartKing put out a pretty incredible Blackheart Explored advanced tutorial. Watch it. If this doesn't step your game up with every character, my name is not John Preppard III. :o :o :o

BHE Part 1-1

BHE Part 1-2

BHE Part 2-1

BHE Part 2-2

Oh my god still not Givin up...... :P :P
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Orochi

fluxcore

I was thinking that too actually, although I was also thinking "I am never going to learn blackheart"
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

It's been along time since i've played MVC2 but when I did I LOVED BH!  Shit all over the screen baybee!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Haha it makes me want to get back into blackheart. I dont think i would stray far from my cheap runaway blackheart though. Im too far into that groove.

When im not running i find I almost always use his LK exclusively. Ground pokes, air to air, and jump ins. I didnt realise the usefulness of his lp's. Admittedly, i learned blackheart up until this point without watching any videos. Besides reading about inferno xx HoD every combo i use with BH i found myself. Infinite included. Though what i call infinite is 'lucky air HK demons -> (jf.hk, jb.hk) Repeat brackets until enemy falls out of infinite or dies'

However, if i can find combos/setups for mummywrap, or a way to get snapback inf off of his inferno assist, i might drop sonson. But i dont think it OTG's, so the snapback inf. might be out, and it might launch a bit fast for me to get a wrap off of it.

Shit easy guard breaks though. And I DO like that almost all anti air assists allow for a combo into HoD. Dan's included, right Ben? :P And at 6:?? in that last video, MOTHERFUCKIN TAUNT CANCELLING BITCHES!!
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Is another new level of playing MVC2...neutral jump in when Sentinel doing the guardbreak.... :o :o :o omg....Sooooo good this tutorial.....

make me wanna make my own lol..Spiderman..tutorial yea... ;D ;D ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

i wanted but need some one to shot video and editing putting in word...need people help like them magnetro and blackheart or mike z..they all have support...not easy bro.... :-[

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

kingpiccolo

i never got a chance to see the guys from brisbane play MVC2 but what the guy told me was that they were like some of the best in the country i need to practice up so i dont look scrub as

gunsmoke

Quote from: kingpiccolo on May 26, 2009, 10:49:42 AM
i never got a chance to see the guys from brisbane play MVC2 but what the guy told me was that they were like some of the best in the country i need to practice up so i dont look scrub as

hell ya.....Ioane wot u waiting 4..... :P :P :P Rawwwwwwwwwwwrrr

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

bro fuck those other vatos 8)

put it down james brown....hahaha VIVA LA NZISM

straight up bro, just wait till we get there, over for aussie 8)
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: ADism on May 26, 2009, 11:03:19 AM

Like we can afford flights. I hope that raft youre building holds up dave.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 26, 2009, 11:04:33 AM
Quote from: ADism on May 26, 2009, 11:03:19 AM

Like we can afford flights. I hope that raft youre building holds up dave.

Yaya................. >:( >:( >:(