• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Omg, I'll bust out musket and blanket currency
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 12, 2009, 10:57:00 AM
Omg, I'll bust out musket and blanket currency

"and some beads and glue for your children?"

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

anyone coming to yifan today? :)
ill be there.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

I'll be coming after work at the usual time I used to get there =P

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Man there was this crazy tourettes guy down there yesterday. Was jumping up and down with the machine. He was so funny. Especially when he managed to pull off an ultra and have it blocked. He was pretty good for a Sagat spammer.

Squares

First time I went to check out BlazBlue there was one guy on it who would play it, get pissed off, do a lap around the arcade then come back. Repeat.
Nyaaaa

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: massi4h on June 12, 2009, 01:17:31 PM
Man there was this crazy tourettes guy down there yesterday. Was jumping up and down with the machine. He was so funny. Especially when he managed to pull off an ultra and have it blocked. He was pretty good for a Sagat spammer.

Lol did he have freckles and kinda ginger/brown hair?

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Toomeke on June 12, 2009, 02:49:34 PM
Quote from: massi4h on June 12, 2009, 01:17:31 PM

Lol did he have freckles and kinda ginger/brown hair?

Me and Steven were watching a guy like that once, he like threw the chair away and got into this mean power stance, Slash had nothing on this guy. During his throws and shit he'd mash marvel stylez and we were like ...

MUMMYHALA

[8-----D] Toots

Yeah that doods so awesome. The most I have ever had at yifans was playing him in third strike at like midnight. Was hilarious

HoneyBadger

What happened to that guy who used to always play 3S and marvel while being like OMG TAKE THAT!!!!! When he did a triple super. He used to pick teams like hulk, jugg and sent

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

its this white guy scruby ginger hair and big build.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Ah fuck I think I even know that guy, I was watching someone play SF4 and he said "DO YOU WANNA PLAY SF3:3s?" and I said "No I don't really like 3s" and he said "oh, so you're no good at it then?" and I said "No, I just don't like it" and then he offered me to play and he'd pay for the credit and I was like naaa

I think I saw him later swinging on the joysticks bouncing up and down and yelling when he hit ken's super or something.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on June 12, 2009, 03:54:08 PM
Ah fuck I think I even know that guy, I was watching someone play SF4 and he said "DO YOU WANNA PLAY SF3:3s?" and I said "No I don't really like 3s" and he said "oh, so you're no good at it then?" and I said "No, I just don't like it" and then he offered me to play and he'd pay for the credit and I was like naaa

I think I saw him later swinging on the joysticks bouncing up and down and yelling when he hit ken's super or something.

We should hook up with that dude and scam on his handi parking spot

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

We should get him to come to da next tourney! We'll make him yell shit like POOOWWWEERRR UUUP bags not letting him use my stick

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Yeah ok, you guys do know him lol. He asked me to play 3s as well.