• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on October 15, 2009, 01:59:55 PM
I'd ease up if someone said they didn't know the game. Otherwise I'd only give rounds if the guy was my friend and was also giving me rounds, or if he seemed like a good dude and was also giving me rounds.

This is how i roll. It bites me in the ass sometimes though. The other day i randomed (close your eyes and wiggle the stick) balrog, and was jamming out against the cpu. Scrubbed a couple of wins against shit people aswell. One dude rocks up with gief. I was 2 rounds up, and gave him 2 rounds for no reason, then managed to lose the third. >_<
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

I'd ease up if someone said they didn't know the game. Otherwise I'd only give rounds if the guy was my friend and was also giving me rounds, or if he seemed like a good dude and was also giving me rounds.

I guess, but I mean $2 is $2... randoming out in Round 5 to me is frustrating as hell... I see the arcade scene as the competitive scene... if you want to learn the game, fine... but expect to be beasted on when you're in the arena of beasts :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

This man speaks the truth! EXPECT TO GET BEASTED WHEN YOU ARE IN THE LAIR OF THE SMOOF... POWWWWEEEERRRR UUUUUUP
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: electric on October 15, 2009, 06:59:17 PM

I guess, but I mean $2 is $2... randoming out in Round 5 to me is frustrating as hell... I see the arcade scene as the competitive scene... if you want to learn the game, fine... but expect to be beasted on when you're in the arena of beasts :/

Awww this dude was pretty shit. In all honesty if you're giving 2 rounds you risk embarrassing yourself. As I am now well aware of.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

its better than beating him 2 rounds in a row with perfect then on the last round you give the game away and say, ah sorry mate I gtg!!!
What you think he will think of you then :P?

anyways will be at yifans after 3 pm, if anyone is there!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on October 16, 2009, 09:15:52 AM
its better than beating him 2 rounds in a row with perfect then on the last round you give the game away and say, ah sorry mate I gtg!!!
What you think he will think of you then :P?

What's wrong with that? I do it all the time (apart from the perfects). That's better than beating them then going around the other side and saying sorry gtg. I'm sure people would rather have their money than "an honorable fight" lol.

zos'la

acutally I beat them and go here have my game :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on October 16, 2009, 10:50:42 AM

Ha ha. Now that's rubbing their nose in it!

CrazyMobius

Mind you when I used to play 3S and I was playing someone I didn't like I would beat them and then wait for them to put in another credit before leaving!  ;)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 16, 2009, 03:44:56 PM
Quote from: zosla on October 16, 2009, 10:50:42 AM

Ha ha. Now that's rubbing their nose in it!
Wow wah wee wow, zosla actually being kind imo. Good shit bro, i've gotten that before on T6 and thought what a cool dude. Come to think of it he probably was trying to rub their nose in it and it back fired.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

if moose was the cat running with necro, i got hella schooled. managed one win but got smacked every other time. also got smacked around by some random with chunners. queer as.

and that guy playing turtle ken/akuma before i left is a bit of cunt.

ABC_SMN

Lol.... so... it was moose?
GG to him....
I think I still got the game system right and parry alot XD

CrazyMobius

Yay! Then my Alex took him out!  ;)

geneterror

Quote from: samurai black on October 16, 2009, 09:09:01 PM
if moose was the cat running with necro
Sounds like moose!, he uses Necro and Remy.
KOW 2011

moose!

My Necro got smacked 10 times in a row by a Makoto, GGs to whoever that was...
It's beyond weird it feels how one side on the 3S cab is different to the other.