• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Quote from: DVS on November 03, 2009, 09:50:02 AM

I reckon we should organise a jam session at some point, I really enjoy playing against people who have other characters down. Usually it's a Ryu or Ken match up at Yifans....unless any of the other forum fullas are down there....

I also enjoy using Rose...and would like to text her against your Abel... :)

I'm planning one at my house in about 3-4 weeks (probably the last weekend in November) It'll be on a Sunday from noon til late. I'll post up in the forum closer to the time, but I EXPECT everyone out south and def a few of you townies to show up. Cool?

I got no cellphone ATM, so if you're keen you can pm me here for details in the meantime, however I should have a phone by then anyway so, yeah nah should be good.

Probably have Alpha 3 & CVS2 spinning on the PS2 for those looking for something other than SFIV at the time too! :D

zos'la

very nice of James to offer this, if he wasn't living so far I would join but maybe unwanted anyways lawl :P

But I am sure he is a great host as heard from many others, guys that need practice, this is your chance!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Hydro

Quote from: zosla on November 03, 2009, 10:14:41 AM
very nice of James to offer this, if he wasn't living so far I would join but maybe unwanted anyways lawl :P

But I am sure he is a great host as heard from many others, guys that need practice, this is your chance!!!

Are you kidding, you'd be most welcome brother.

My pad is pretty easy to get to, it's pretty much the same road as the motorway offramp at Manuaku (heading south from the city), so yeah, no excuses, hitch a ride with brother Ben and you're there.

I'd also like to discuss with Lenny and a few of the South crew about setting up some fortnightly/3 weekly South Auckland SFIV ranbats at our places. . . so yeah, thoughts on that on the day would be most welcome.

zos'la

good ideas definitely, it should rapidly improve the gameplay of south aucklanders if you manage to pull them off.
I was considering something along the line as well but more like monthly ranbat at Giga/ RvB, its got all teh setups and pretty cheap not to mention got most the facility and not having to host it at someones place.

But not sure how many people would be interested in such events as it would go on for a few months and the same people who registered must turn up... or else tehre ain't much point to it, this is where thigns gets hard as people have things in lives that they need to tend to and not always available.

Getting to xMas and I got tons of time hehehehe!!! so expect something to happen in the next month!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 03, 2009, 10:00:16 AM

I reckon we should organise a jam session at some point, I really enjoy playing against people who have other characters down. Usually it's a Ryu or Ken match up at Yifans....unless any of the other forum fullas are down there....

I'm planning one at my house in about 3-4 weeks (probably the last weekend in November) It'll be on a Sunday from noon til late. I'll post up in the forum closer to the time, but I EXPECT everyone out south and def a few of you townies to show up. Cool?

I got no cellphone ATM, so if you're keen you can pm me here for details in the meantime, however I should have a phone by then anyway so, yeah nah should be good.

Probably have Alpha 3 & CVS2 spinning on the PS2 for those looking for something other than SFIV at the time too! :D

Sounds Awesome, I'd be down for that... :D
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

CrazyMobius

I might go to this one this time! Hey man was CVS2 released on Ps2 and do you have it? Where from? What cat?

geneterror

Hey James I'm bringing my PS2, one stick and CvS2, I don't have alpha 3 though.
I'll bring all my stuff and turn up earlyish and we can sort it all out on the day.
KOW 2011

DVS

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 03, 2009, 10:47:04 AM

I might go to this one this time! Hey man was CVS2 released on Ps2 and do you have it? Where from? What cat?

It was one of the hardest to find for PS2, my mate used to have a copy and he said that it was like black gold on ebay...everyone was hunting for one.

samurai black

helps if you have friends that work in holes like eb. mine gave me a holler when it came in one day. whoever owned it previously, barely touched the game, it still had that new game smell haha :D

Hydro

Quote from: samurai black on November 03, 2009, 11:05:47 AM
helps if you have friends that work in holes like eb. mine gave me a holler when it came in one day. whoever owned it previously, barely touched the game, it still had that new game smell haha :D

Hey I just got a part time stint at EB games in botany! Could get that Super SFIV early I reckon . . . :D

Graeme: Sweet bro, my stick is for ps2 and ps3 too, so sweet as! I got alpha 3 collection so don't worry about the alpha.

Som: You had better come to this one bro, maybe bring your 3S? :D

DVS

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 03, 2009, 11:10:22 AM
Quote from: samurai black on November 03, 2009, 11:05:47 AM

Hey I just got a part time stint at EB games in botany! Could get that Super SFIV early I reckon . . . :D

Graeme: Sweet bro, my stick is for ps2 and ps3 too, so sweet as! I got alpha 3 collection so don't worry about the alpha.

Som: You had better come to this one bro, maybe bring your 3S? :D

This thread is starting to sound better and better....I can imagine SSF4 coming out and Hydro just picking every copy up of the shelf..."sorry customers these are reserved for the NZISM forum players"  ;)....thats if they even make it to the shelf...

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

ouch, jay with the balrog rape...be nice to us non sf4 consolers hahaha :P
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: AD-Remix on November 03, 2009, 05:46:41 PM
ouch, jay with the balrog rape...be nice to us non sf4 consolers hahaha :P

Yea Jay's rog is too beast. Thats why hes playing shit like Abel/Rufus. He got bored of winning.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Bro ring me tomorrow on 2672471.  This needs to happen! or 2681010 or 021516643.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

I'd be keen for games at you place James, I think Bevan is probably keen as well.
KOW 2011