• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Come to think of it, yes... you guys are right -- same style as World Warrior Guile (even though he was an ugly fuck too! :P)

I only really started playing from Super, so I prefer Super Turbo Guile
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

from my perspective most characters are good as they are, of course some have more cons than pros compared to others but with experience/ skills it could be overcomed easily. Even with the looks, they are made unique to its own style...only character I really have a problem with is that fat tummy of what his name...Rufus...meh ugly shit.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Yeah but Dan has a tooth in the middle. That's just wrong.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 16, 2009, 07:43:45 AM
Man you guys is crayzee.

guile really is the only character i have issues with, appearance wise. i love 2D guile, but sf4's one is borked IMO.

and im ignoring rufus. thats how much i hate him.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on November 16, 2009, 09:29:49 AM
from my perspective most characters are good as they are, of course some have more cons than pros compared to others but with experience/ skills it could be overcomed easily. Even with the looks, they are made unique to its own style...only character I really have a problem with is that fat tummy of what his name...Rufus...meh ugly shit.

Yeah but he's a Biker. You don't see many pretty bikers. Bikers are tough enough as it is but a bloody 400 what pound biker that does Kung Fu? Man that's a pretty tough Fight.

HoneyBadger

I thought being a biker implied you have a bunch of other fat friends too...
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Quote from: samurai black on November 16, 2009, 11:06:54 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 16, 2009, 07:43:45 AM
Man you guys is crayzee.
and im ignoring rufus. thats how much i hate him.
haha love this sentence, just what I have in mind!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro Ryu's the fugliest.

Straight up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

DVS

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 16, 2009, 01:39:11 PM
Bro Ryu's the fugliest.

Straight up.

Oh no you didn't.... :(

Don't talk about Ryu like that  :'(
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro be honest man, he looks fugly as, kinda looks like a frog. It must be the satsui no hadaou. Look at Akuma in the movie Alpha Generations.

Who cares about them anyway, who's your favourite looking chick in ''Man of the House''. Christina Millian and that Latino chick were ohhhhhhh shhhiimmmmeeeeee.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

DVS

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 16, 2009, 04:13:51 PM
Bro be honest man, he looks fugly as, kinda looks like a frog. It must be the satsui no hadaou. Look at Akuma in the movie Alpha Generations.

Who cares about them anyway, who's your favourite looking chick in ''Man of the House''. Christina Millian and that Latino chick were ohhhhhhh shhhiimmmmeeeeee.

For the first time ever he actually looks a little japanese...I think it's the best model ever...I am totally bias though.... ::)

Akuma always looks like a potato with fungus...but his model has also been more personalised... :-X

Probably have to go with the latina chick...them be helpful in a fight...white gurls are all shit... ;)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

samurai black

christina millian was definitely the winner there bro.

dayum.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on November 16, 2009, 09:24:50 PM

christina millian was definitely the winner there bro.

dayum.
Yeah no doubt. One of these days i'll make her my substitute hoe.

She's married to that punk ass The Dream.

samurai black

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 17, 2009, 08:31:54 AM

aww wtf, for real? laaaaaaaaaame.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on November 17, 2009, 10:09:50 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on November 17, 2009, 08:31:54 AM

aww wtf, for real? laaaaaaaaaame.
I know aye ,he's such a fag. Sings all these cry baby songs.

I reckon she should've married Nas, or The Game. If not me of course.