• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on December 10, 2009, 12:08:16 PM
bro, just wing it and hope for the best.
Yer bro, thanks for the tip. Knowing too much slows down reaction time lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

hardout. too much information means youre spoilt for choice when something happens.

just pick something and go balls out. and if it fucks up, then find a new dirty trick :D

fluxcore

Uh, no, because the info tells you the BEST things to do so you can forget all the other shit!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Fuck you guys are shit. I'll give you all the info you need

SF4: TIGERRR UPPERCUT
A2: MEXICAN
CVS2: CR FIERCE
ST: CHICKEN WING
MVC2: WAIPER WAIPER BEAN
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Quote from: fluxcore on December 10, 2009, 12:14:37 PM
Uh, no, because the info tells you the BEST things to do so you can forget all the other shit!
we can argue all day about this, as I stated we all have our ways of doing things. Some do it with try and error, some read/analyze specific informations and only go by the book.
Personally, I hate books and I like custimozing stuff and integrating my our views/ideas into things I learn and create something new, its all about being different and being creative.

I don't see all you guys that analyze every freaking move and knowning what to do and not do in situations do any better than those who don't.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on December 10, 2009, 12:13:49 PM
hardout. too much information means youre spoilt for choice when something happens.

just pick something and go balls out. and if it fucks up, then find a new dirty trick :D
LOL, sorry bro, I was being sarcastic.

Zolsa bro, your an Idiot.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

Quote from: zosla on December 10, 2009, 12:47:18 PM
we can argue all day about this, as I stated we all have our ways of doing things. Some do it with try and error, some read/analyze specific informations and only go by the book.
Personally, I hate books and I like custimozing stuff and integrating my our views/ideas into things I learn and create something new, its all about being different and being creative.

I don't see all you guys that analyze every freaking move and knowning what to do and not do in situations do any better than those who don't.

Well, stop saying that the other way is worse then!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 10, 2009, 01:01:22 PM

I lol'd
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 10, 2009, 12:11:23 PM
Yer bro, thanks for the tip. Knowing too much slows down reaction time lol.

I actually thought this was hilarious!  ;D

massi4h

Quote from: zosla on December 10, 2009, 12:47:18 PM

If you don't know what to do when someone jumps at you...
If you don't know what to do when someone whiffs a DP...
If you don't know what to do when Ryu does a full screen Ultra...

Then you are in a completely different league.

I know this isn't you Andy but what Bill told you before, you have all the understanding, you just don't realise it.

samurai black

all good. looks like my joke posts dont work here

zos'la

Sorry Mr 47th, how am I an idiot? I am just pointing outthings from my perspective.

Alan, I am not saying any other way is better, I am implying that people do things differently. Going by the books all day would not take you any further than the book itself, only when you integrate that knowledge with yourself is where the creative thinking comes from.

Also I don't read anything from the forums on SRK or any other sites, I am the type that try and error and if I fail thats a learning lesson for me. But I think that experience is better than any book you read and think you should be doing, unlike some ehre that understands all teh specific slag that they use on teh srk forums etc etc and still ends up getting you ass kicked by the person you so call idiot.

btw I am loving this :) starting an all out war with teh brain box!!!! keesp me from bordom at work :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on December 10, 2009, 01:52:36 PM

Alan, I am not saying any other way is better, I am implying that people do things differently.

You're not though. You're saying that people shouldn't read up and that learning from experience is a better way to learn. That's what half the problem is. If you didn't diss research there wouldn't be any beef.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

OK, now your just being a tool. Of course you'll beat me, my execution on stick still sux, I could fadc better than right now 9 months ago. When I mash DP it dashes forward, sometimes twice if there baiting and dont kill me for the first dash.
Go ahead play the game as you want to, just stop being a lil faggot as bitch about it.
Muscle memory taking a while for my execution, but should be ready for barfights next year.

Oh and calling me MR47 is the dryest fucking thing I've ever heard and would insult alot more people in those brackets then me.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on December 10, 2009, 01:22:58 PM

I lol'd
Oh, hahaha....homo/'s.