• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gankatron

Cheeky bastard, lol We were on 28 wins you party pooper.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ooh bro , the damager needs to come down for some games . I might go yiffans for some tommorow
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

bro, dont forget the Marvel tourney and GS at rvb too!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: The Lenny on December 11, 2009, 10:02:52 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on December 11, 2009, 09:49:45 PM
Lenny, that sounds like far too reasonable a reply for this thread.

Fuck sorry bro...  Hold on....

Fuck You Andy you make me sad in my Pants so I hate you!

Bill is fucksicle!!!

Smoof is a top tier whore and should go die!!

But thats just my opinion so like whatever faggots!
You left me out fuck bag.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

cha

Aye, my name up there  8)

Btw, posting from Hong Kong.
Had a game with that Chun player Kit(the guy who got a set from Daigo at Evo09).

Lost at final round, and it was a pretty close round.
Doesn't mean much tho, cause it was just casual we weren't going all out.
The only thing worth mentioning is, he actually managed to pull off an ultra counter
after blocking my sweep in the only, casual, game we played against each other, when I seldom did sweeping in that game. Feels like insane reaction to me.
I'm not sure if its a everyone-can-do move these days cause I haven't been playing try hard for ages.
Oh.. and he FADB jump evaded on reaction, when he FA my sweep and I canceled it into Akuma ultra. what. the. fuck.

Top players here are obviously much better than anyone I've seen in NZ IMO,
felt like one of the sagat guy i played against could actually read my mind lol, never had that in NZ.

Other than those maybe less than 10 gurus, i think the general player level at yifan/nz tournaments are higher tho.

Cody

HoneyBadger

Cody bro, any chance of vids or something?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

DVS

Quote from: cha on December 14, 2009, 12:56:47 PM
Aye, my name up there  8)

Btw, posting from Hong Kong.
Had a game with that Chun player Kit(the guy who got a set from Daigo at Evo09).

Lost at final round, and it was a pretty close round.
Doesn't mean much tho, cause it was just casual we weren't going all out.
The only thing worth mentioning is, he actually managed to pull off an ultra counter
after blocking my sweep in the only, casual, game we played against each other, when I seldom did sweeping in that game. Feels like insane reaction to me.
I'm not sure if its a everyone-can-do move these days cause I haven't been playing try hard for ages.
Oh.. and he FADB jump evaded on reaction, when he FA my sweep and I canceled it into Akuma ultra. what. the. fuck.

Top players here are obviously much better than anyone I've seen in NZ IMO,
felt like one of the sagat guy i played against could actually read my mind lol, never had that in NZ.

Other than those maybe less than 10 gurus, i think the general player level at yifan/nz tournaments are higher tho.

Cody

It's good to test your skills against good players, I've had the pleasure of playing one or two great players online who did things i 'd never seen in the game or have ever seen since eg:

Zodiac (Xbox network) is probably the best I've ever played, he'd always go random box and pull of combos and strings I'd never seen.

I popped into an ultra with Ryu (at serious close range our characters were basically on top of each other)he FADC one hit of the my Ultra (so quickly I only registered the blue flash of it being absorbed) and straight into his Ultra (Abel) with the rest of my Ultra cruising past him)....I've never seen someone with reactions that fast or since..... :o

I think after like 15 games...I only manged to beat him once and it was tight as fuck....with him using every character under he sun....

EDIT: ALMOST DELETED DUE TO SCRUB FORUM SKILLS
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

stereomonkey

Fix the damn quote before posting, sick of seeing scrubness on the forum.  >:(

geneterror

KOW 2011

stereomonkey

At the moment yeah.  Just trying to read peoples post in the middle of someones quote is not cool.

DVS

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 14, 2009, 01:33:27 PM

Geez you make one little mistake and Stereomonkey is blasting his trumpet....

Merry Xmas Mr.Monkey....I hope Santa brings you a bag of manners and perhaps a little bit of class for Xmas.... ::)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

stereomonkey

Bro, I hope santa brings you the ability to use the preview button before you post shit.

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 14, 2009, 01:33:27 PM

your a scrub on the forum :P

and i let it slide