• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gankatron

or $200 for parking with a expired rego,... Fucking wardens!

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Gankatron

lol na man Asian Style would be paying it on time and not letting it happen,... But anyways, sucks man!

DVS

Quote from: Gankatron on December 15, 2009, 12:24:11 PM
lol na man Asian Style would be paying it on time and not letting it happen,... But anyways, sucks man!

Been doen twice this year in the work vehicle.....I feel your pain :'(
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

cha

no video, sorry.
And no Mason, I'm giving up SF4 these days, so no blanka training lol
I guess I'll start playing again after SSF4 came out

Ye, for the ult counter thing, I knew you can do that long time ago too,
I wasn't surprised by the fact that it is possible.
Since it was the first time we play against each other and IIRC that was the only sweep
I did for the whole time when he had ult, didnt feel like he was reading my pattern, but more like..

I've charged a bit (obviously not for too long, coz we were moving back and forth probing and zoning when I couldnt do fireball),
ok, after blocking the sweep I've charged enuf, I can do the ult now.

I think its similar to Akuma super after blocking sweep which is much easier I guess, it is possible,
but it does impress me when he was able to pull it off playing against a unknown playing style, and when it was the only chance.

Since i never use Chun and seldom play against Chun, and I'm not spending time studying about the game these day,
what I wasnt sure was whether it is a even noobs can do it move or once in a 100 games move for normal players.

Same goes for the FA back dash thing.... He was FA lv1 hitting me the whole time even when I got ult...

COdy

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Baarrroooowww. I got clamped, cost $200 to get it off, $450 if not done in the next hour. I ran for 45mins straight to my mums work and back. Got there just in time to pay it. Raged on the way outta the parking lot and hit a pole. Repairs costed an EXTRA $450. All for those damn chicken wings. They still tasted good though knawimsayin.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Sounds hardout. Andy used to punish my sweeps with ultra all the time, but that's probably cause I sweep too much to bait my ultra.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on December 16, 2009, 12:10:49 AM
Sounds hardout. Andy used to punish my sweeps with ultra all the time, but that's probably cause I sweep too much to bait my ultra.
Can you punish the sweep with Sagat Ultra. My arms too fuckaged to try right now. * crosses fingers,thinks about doing it in game......crosses legs *
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

hmm can't really remember but yeah itsd easy to punish shoto's sweep, you will have to be close enought though for some ultras.

Will try to be at Yifans at lunch today if I am not too busy at work :) hope to see some players there for me to challenge. Will be there from 1 PM or so, maybe a bit earlier like 12:30 PM :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on December 16, 2009, 08:16:35 AM

hmm can't really remember but yeah itsd easy to punish shoto's sweep, you will have to be close enought though for some ultras.

Will try to be at Yifans at lunch today if I am not too busy at work :) hope to see some players there for me to challenge. Will be there from 1 PM or so, maybe a bit earlier like 12:30 PM :D
Yeah Sagats Ultra has pretty slow start up frames. Still gotta try it though once my arm heals, watching vids when you cant play is torture.

zos'la

its actually one of the best ultras... it does insane dmg and links with a lot of sagay's atks, it even punishes jump in heavy...with its auto correct lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on December 16, 2009, 10:46:01 AM
its actually one of the best ultras... it does insane dmg and links with a lot of sagay's atks, it even punishes jump in heavy...with its auto correct lol.

Wow really it can punish jump in heavy with auto correct  :o
heap of dmg you say, even links off attacks? :o
Wow thats the best damn Ultra a guy could ask for.  :D

CrazyMobius

Re: Yifans. It's pretty empty now as most people have gone back to their home countries. I think as far as SF4 goes many people are over paying for this game especially since it's coming to the end of it's run.

HoneyBadger

Yifans always empties out this time of year.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

empty is true at thsi time of the year as the asians that oes there are usually gone back to home country, though SF4 don't revolve around those people, the only ones I know that has gone is Hue and Maybe Cody if is hasn't gone yet. the rest are locals.