• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Yeah since Uni's over, I don't really wanna pay to come into the city to pay to play at Yifans. Might come in sometime next week if I go to giga.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its not worth playing at yifans atm. Maybe in the new year again when people start coming back in to work/uni etc.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

but this is the time when we are all on holiday, thats when you should be playing!!!

on teh other hand we should just get together and have a session at Giga since they open right through xmas :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

samurai black

people want to get out of the city.

a day at the beach with peeps > sf4

Hydro

Quote from: samurai black on December 17, 2009, 02:45:31 PM
people want to get out of the city.

a day at the beach with Bikini clad Ladies (only hot ones pls)  > sf4

fixed.

HoneyBadger

James wants to chillax on the beach with Lady Viper and Juri hahahahha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

Quote from: Smoofologist on December 17, 2009, 02:53:38 PM
James wants to chillax on the beach with Lady Viper and Juri hahahahha

where would viper hide all her weapons in a bikini? the mind wanders  ::) and juri would be occupied with dem titties anyway haha

zos'la

I'm sure one or two day in town won't kill teh beach thing, I've been to the beach twice this week and going out there again on a boat cruise, who ask you to stay and play SF4 everyday -.- gosh.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

gunsmoke

Yeah exactly we can play MVC2 too..... ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on December 17, 2009, 03:36:14 PM
I'm sure one or two day in town won't kill teh beach thing, I've been to the beach twice this week and going out there again on a boat cruise, who ask you to stay and play SF4 everyday -.- gosh.

Nah man. Seriously nobody is in Yifan's at this time of year. It's kinda hit or miss to go down there.

samurai black

im much more inclined to heading over to someones house and thrashing out some games, rather than heading to yifans and hoping someone is there to play.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: samurai black on December 20, 2009, 10:53:14 AM
im much more inclined to heading over to someones house and thrashing out some games, rather than heading to yifans and hoping someone is there to play.

Get a mic. Get vent. And get on GGPO with the rest of us. Also youve got marvel on psn eh? Fuck i need to get that aswell as sf4. And ima build me a ps3 stick over the xmas period, provided i can find a PCB. Get some online shit going richard.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 20, 2009, 12:53:50 PM

Get a mic. Get vent. And get on GGPO with the rest of us. Also youve got marvel on psn eh? Fuck i need to get that aswell as sf4. And ima build me a ps3 stick over the xmas period, provided i can find a PCB. Get some online shit going richard.
Can you get ggpo on a laptop? I'ma get a laptop with my $1000 student loan, then I'll have to mod my TE and shit too, but I wana play some 3s.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 20, 2009, 01:22:19 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 20, 2009, 12:53:50 PM

Can you get ggpo on a laptop? I'ma get a laptop with my $1000 student loan, then I'll have to mod my TE and shit too, but I wana play some 3s.

Your TE should work as long as you download the drivers. Mine does, although it might be different for PS3. And GGPO will work on a laptop. Although not sure what youll get for $1000. Laptops can get pricey.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i'll need to hustle a couple more hundi, with my mad hustle game. I think the ps3 TE are shit for PC, just my luck.

Yifans should do a christmas special, only the true fiends would be there on christmas day. With all their christmas cash aswell.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!