• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 20, 2009, 06:51:53 PM
Yeah i'll need to hustle a couple more hundi, with my mad hustle game. I think the ps3 TE are shit for PC, just my luck.

They can be trouble, but I also know people that use their PS3 TE on a laptop just fine.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 20, 2009, 10:31:56 AM
Quote from: zosla on December 17, 2009, 03:36:14 PM
I'm sure one or two day in town won't kill teh beach thing, I've been to the beach twice this week and going out there again on a boat cruise, who ask you to stay and play SF4 everyday -.- gosh.

Nah man. Seriously nobody is in Yifan's at this time of year. It's kinda hit or miss to go down there.

Thats why I go there only on Friday afternoons, usually Gankatron, Jack and GuileGuy is there and a few randoms. Last week on Wednesday Lunch time I was there, had nearly 20 games from my $2 bucks :D and the challenger was pretty decent with his Ryu/Guile and Blanka. But the guy left before I got a chance to see who he was as he was really decent Blanka.
Also DVS and another Viper guy from this forum(PSN I think) goes there quiet Often, last two times I was there he has been spending like $20-$30  on challenging.

If everyone is like er... no ones there and not go down then of course there won't be a scene.

If you guys want to we can make like Friday afternoon at about 3-6 or 7 pm to jam in Yifans :) just some catching up, having a few games in teh Arcade, but then some would say its too expensive blah blah, thats why we have like the so called Yifan crew....
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Barnstorm

weezy

a laptop for 1k is more than enough for ggpo its other shit that it may be crap for

i got one for $700 about 2-3 years ago and its fine for ggpo only thing its crap for for me is watching hd movies but i got the xbox for that

massi4h

Yeah I'll definitely be there this Friday Andy.

Oh wait it's Christmas.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on December 21, 2009, 08:39:51 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 20, 2009, 10:31:56 AM
Quote from: zosla on December 17, 2009, 03:36:14 PM
I'm sure one or two day in town won't kill teh beach thing, I've been to the beach twice this week and going out there again on a boat cruise, who ask you to stay and play SF4 everyday -.- gosh.

Nah man. Seriously nobody is in Yifan's at this time of year. It's kinda hit or miss to go down there.

Thats why I go there only on Friday afternoons, usually Gankatron, Jack and GuileGuy is there and a few randoms. Last week on Wednesday Lunch time I was there, had nearly 20 games from my $2 bucks :D and the challenger was pretty decent with his Ryu/Guile and Blanka. But the guy left before I got a chance to see who he was as he was really decent Blanka.
Also DVS and another Viper guy from this forum(PSN I think) goes there quiet Often, last two times I was there he has been spending like $20-$30  on challenging.

If everyone is like er... no ones there and not go down then of course there won't be a scene.

If you guys want to we can make like Friday afternoon at about 3-6 or 7 pm to jam in Yifans :) just some catching up, having a few games in teh Arcade, but then some would say its too expensive blah blah, thats why we have like the so called Yifan crew....

Well when I go there. Nobodys there mostly.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Barnstorm on December 21, 2009, 09:53:57 AM
weezy

a laptop for 1k is more than enough for ggpo its other shit that it may be crap for

i got one for $700 about 2-3 years ago and its fine for ggpo only thing its crap for for me is watching hd movies but i got the xbox for that
Nah yeah i looked it up, ggpo runs on any old shit specs. I wish i could put it on my PC but my lil sister has the control over everything in this house, and she's really evil. I got the best argument ender for her though, ''So, I fucked your friends, hahahaha''.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's this morning Budafist.

Man, my gameplay against your ken is like:

Bait the dragon.

-> Dragon comes out -> do shit punish/get dragoned during punish >_>, repeat.

-> No Dragon -> apply pressure, for purposes of baiting a dragon.

--> Get Dragoned during blockstring/mixup pressure. Repeat from beginning.

I swear im going to have flaming fisted nightmares for the next week. Id be angry if it wasnt so awesome.

And for reference, every time you hear me yell 'WHAT? or WHAT THE FUCK?' think of it more as me yelling 'I FUCKED UP WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO BECAUSE IM TERRIBLE'
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 21, 2009, 12:00:10 PM
Quote from: Barnstorm on December 21, 2009, 09:53:57 AM
weezy

Nah yeah i looked it up, ggpo runs on any old shit specs. I wish i could put it on my PC but my lil sister has the control over everything in this house, and she's really evil. I got the best argument ender for her though, ''So, I fucked your friends, hahahaha''.

5 year old sisters are good like that. >_>
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Quote from: massi4h on December 21, 2009, 10:33:12 AM
Yeah I'll definitely be there this Friday Andy.

Oh wait it's Christmas.

haha yeah not thsi Friday, will be spending time with my GF and family.

But yeah Fridays would be cool to meet up, during teh Xmas holidays up to early Jan Friday lunch time about 12 pm would be good or Saturday 12 pm???
Just post ehre to say you want to meet up and play some games with date/ time and we all can gather/ reply here if we can etc. this is to everyone who feel like some games at Yifans during xMas holidays.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, aww Bill your sick.

Fuck Yifans too much cash. Who's got a pad we can have a jam at? Or do we ALL live with our parents.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 21, 2009, 02:32:32 PM
LOL, aww Bill your sick.

Fuck Yifans too much cash. Who's got a pad we can have a jam at? Or do we ALL live with our parents.

Mooching off of parents ftw. Thats how us REAL gangsta's roll.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 21, 2009, 02:34:31 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on December 21, 2009, 02:32:32 PM
LOL, aww Bill your sick.

Mooching off of parents ftw. Thats how us REAL gangsta's roll.
being bums :P

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bum life !!!

lifting beers is hard work you cock suckers. I'd like to see YOU steal a webcam per day to support your habbits. My dealer stopped excepting meat. Shouldnt of told all the kids outside.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ironically living with my parents is why i can afford so much shit. (Yifans etc.)

Even though the fuckers charge me the same rent as if i was living somewhere else. >_>
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

If I could live with my parents the gaming/drinking would be non stop (and i'll be in nz and yifans most time :P).  Soo sad being independent :'(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"