• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

Well there is Raiden 1,2 and 3 behind there. Raiden Fighters might be the one your thinking of. Many of the Raiden games aren't emulated correctly/at all due to hardware and encryption.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on December 30, 2009, 02:35:33 AM
Hey can someone tell me what that raiden like game behind the SF4 cabs is? Now that I have my stick I wanna go through all the fun arcade games. Finally got metal slug x working and me and my dad clocked it in only 46 credits...
46 credits!!! Whoa your GDLK.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Quote from: massi4h on December 30, 2009, 02:35:33 AM
Hey can someone tell me what that raiden like game behind the SF4 cabs is? Now that I have my stick I wanna go through all the fun arcade games. Finally got metal slug x working and me and my dad clocked it in only 46 credits...

SO you finally have a stick.  Is that for the xbox too?

Also, yeah those raiden games don't work correctly at all :'(  If your PC can handle a ps2 emu try the ports.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Yeah TE for xbox. Damn I'll try get a ps2 emu or whatever. Raiden I just isn't cutting it. Might be Raiden Fighters then. It just looks really epic with lots of stuff on the screen at once.

stereomonkey

You want that, then play ikaruga :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gino

Quote from: massi4h on December 30, 2009, 03:28:32 PM
Yeah TE for xbox. Damn I'll try get a ps2 emu or whatever. Raiden I just isn't cutting it. Might be Raiden Fighters then. It just looks really epic with lots of stuff on the screen at once.

Try this: rRootage

samurai black

played the super animated guy at 3s again today. dude was real intense :D seemed pretty stoked to see me, said i was the first comp hes had in like a month 

i like playing him, since he pretty much uses everyone.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 07, 2010, 09:22:23 PM
played the super animated guy at 3s again today. dude was real intense :D seemed pretty stoked to see me, said i was the first comp hes had in like a month 

i like playing him, since he pretty much uses everyone.
Who do you use?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

ryu is my 'serious' character, but i can play some shitty ken/akuma. learning alex and yang at the moment.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 07, 2010, 09:35:40 PM
ryu is my 'serious' character, but i can play some shitty ken/akuma. learning alex and yang at the moment.
True, i'd use that Yang/Yun ( which ever ones better) dude cos he's up there in the tier list and hes not in any other game.

samurai black

Gino

Flux and I should be at Yifans on saturday, not sure what time. TXT me on 021-982112 to confirm on the day I guess.

massi4h

Hmmm I might try make it in then. That game you linked me looks good Gino, my computer's just broken atm so I can't play it.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im at work until midday-1pm ish, but ill come down after that for a couple of games
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gankatron