• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on January 08, 2010, 12:22:11 AM
Hmmm I might try make it in then. That game you linked me looks good Gino, my computer's just broken atm so I can't play it.
Rootage is teh baddest name for a game.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

i might come down for a few games tomorrow as well. probably wearing a blue t shirt and play a pretty scrub balrog in sf4 :o

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Rorooze on January 08, 2010, 07:12:40 PM
i might come down for a few games tomorrow as well. probably wearing a blue t shirt and play a pretty scrub balrog in sf4 :o

Nice. You can beast on my fuerte. God damn scrub balrogs raping me all the time...>_>

Fuck, and GOOD balrogs.

Fuck balrog.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

i don't think i've ever really played anyone that plays fuerte so at least you know the match up! what time are you peeps looking at heading down?

Rorooze

nice to put some names to some faces! also good to play gino in person instead of over the net, gankatron smashed me in a balrog mirror to, haha D:

Gankatron

Sorry dude, i was really trying to get some games in with my brother. Hope to see you round more often and possibly the jam session i have next Sat.

Rorooze

oh its sweet man, if i didn't get you i'd have probably ended up against your bro and ended with the same fate :p

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Will be down today at 12:30sih if anyones in the hood....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

DVS

Yup, should be able to do that.....Mirror matches?

zos'la

if you like^^
you can choose from Chun, Ryu, Gief, Ken, Akuma, Guile, Honda, Blanka and SAGAY!!!
but I'm only half decent with Honda and blanka :D just started to learn them recently.

DVS

Sweet, start with the characters you'd like practise in.....depends how rich I am, or whether I can beat you.....

CrazyMobius

Quote from: DVS on January 11, 2010, 04:23:46 PM
Sweet, start with the characters you'd like practise in.....depends how rich I am, or whether I can beat you.....

Seriously though what's the bet the loser of the first game will pick Ryu in the next?  ;D

DVS

haha....I'll take that bet...  ;)