• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 12, 2010, 10:45:40 AM
Quote from: DVS on January 11, 2010, 04:23:46 PM
Sweet, start with the characters you'd like practise in.....depends how rich I am, or whether I can beat you.....

Seriously though what's the bet the loser of the first game will pick Ryu in the next?  ;D

I'll take that bet for sure!!! I'll just use hmmm er Chun :D or wait Sagay was not listed .. maybe he is a better choice :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

DVS

Yup.....to waste more $$ against your Guile "DAMMIT"....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Rorooze

not this arvo but sometime this evening definitely!

CrazyMobius

Good games to... Andy! Today. Tight matches. Also good match against Jack's Akuma and DVS too.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck Yifans is gay!!! What you's up too, lets go bitch hunting. My pay came through a week early, and lets make plans on how to spend my last 30 gut.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

DVS

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 15, 2010, 07:10:34 PM
Good games to... Andy! Today. Tight matches. Also good match against Jack's Akuma and DVS too.

Andy totally had me for breakfast (Ryu Mirrors)...got excited when I actually won a game...and then saw Gankatron appear on the other side guess he took over at some point during...as Guile would say 'DAMMIT'....

GG's Gankatron -your Rog is a thorn in my side...had a couple of close rounds..but in general was stuck between a balrog and a hardplace (the corner)..... can't run from the Rog forever I guess, I enjoyed those mirror matches too...I kept fucking the Ultra execution after the FADC  :-[ ....I'll loose sleep over that I'm sure...haha

Was stunned earlier today by Jack's Akuma dizzy combos....fuck once he gets started it's pretty much over for you....especially if he has Ultra as well....

Had a close match against Simon today too...Vega Vs Guile...that was fun man. You pretty much sussed my Ryu so I'm guna have to think of a way around that before we play next.....

GG's from the whole crew...anyone know who that fulla was who was using Rufus?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer bro, the Rufus dude was some transvestite. He/she wants you to call them lols.

Who wants to go get some ttrim 2nyt? .............................. Fucking homo's
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

DVS

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 15, 2010, 08:17:56 PM
Yer bro, the Rufus dude was some transvestite. He/she wants you to call them lols.

Who wants to go get some ttrim 2nyt? .............................. Fucking homo's

Sweet, wana tag team him/her....I bags the mouth....

CrazyMobius

Quote from: DVS on January 15, 2010, 08:12:42 PM

GG's from the whole crew...anyone know who that fulla was who was using Rufus?

That dude used to play a decent Urien on 3S and used to play SF4 when it first came out but sorta never saw him for about a year.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Rorooze

we didn't get there till about 8:30 - 9:00 so missed all you fullas, I just beasted some ken/ryu noobs and left! D:

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ahh, fucking noobs. They need to harden the fuck up mate, i tell ya.

CoffinDrop1

What time does Yifans close weeknights?

samurai black

ill be there today, round 2 or 3.

thrashing 3S and marvel most likely.