• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GGs to Joe today. God Marvel is awesome.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Just had like 8 games against a dude who uses like everybody.....has a shaved head -anyone know him?

he was using Akuma, Bison, Sagat and Viper....left him with two credits, felt that was ample after the Ryu beasting he received.....

He's still down there if anyones keen....he has deep pockets...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

budafist

he was the dude I was saying was there last week when me matt and mobius were playing and he was smashing the buttons all angry like.

I played him today. whipped his bison, but stupidly lost to his Akuma. he got me with heaps of raging demons.
he did a nice setup whre he'd throw a fireball, when i absorbed it he'd ultra and rape me.

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quite a brown dude?

I beat him using only airthrows with fuerte. Felt pretty bad afterwards.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Ummm, anyone befriended him yet?  Would be nice to give the guy some tutorials if your smashing the shit out of him. ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

budafist

nah, he's pretty white.

I thought he was a bit psycho, but he shook my hand and said gg's after. pretty cool fella. he's not entirely shit tho. has a good idea of the game mechanics.

we're just pro as fuck is all ;)

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

DVS

LOL Budsfist,

Yeah, he knows what he's doing...just doesn't have enough patience, doesn't change tactics to suit play styles either.....no idea who his main is, he was chopping and changing every challenge......

If I see him down there I'll extend the hand of friendship.....that doesn't mean I'll go easy tho...Euan taught me never to give seconds....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: DVS on January 27, 2010, 08:38:04 PM
LOL Budsfist,

Yeah, he knows what he's doing...just doesn't have enough patience, doesn't change tactics to suit play styles either.....no idea who his main is, he was chopping and changing every challenge......

If I see him down there I'll extend the hand of friendship.....that doesn't mean I'll go easy tho...Euan taught me never to give seconds....

Yahhhhhh !!!!!!!
NO seconds at yiffans !!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

You BEGGED me for seconds at Hyper Fighting!!! >:o
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

anyone gonna be there this afternoon? if not, then ill just go watch astro boy or something. or maybe try to get my debit card to work on PSN. i want MGS dammit  >:(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ill drop down when i finish at about 6. I know that chris (angry ken player) is gonna be there, since i saw him this morning.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Quote from: samurai black on January 29, 2010, 12:16:40 PM
anyone gonna be there this afternoon? if not, then ill just go watch astro boy or something. or maybe try to get my debit card to work on PSN. i want MGS dammit  >:(

PS2 swap disc + Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection = win
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

that doesnt help me at all.

anyway, if i do turn up im only jamming on 3S and marvel. im not paying $2 a game for inferior sf4

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its $3 for 2 games bro.

And fuck you cunt. Youre also gonna get beasted by my ST deejay.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

I might come down, finish work at 4 but if traffic was anything like yesterday it'll take almost an hour to get home + i need food after work, so might be there for around 6ish!