• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG coldfirev2 at yifans today. That viper has improved leaps and bounds since i last saw you.

I hate making mistakes like that though. Gah.

Additionally, the dude that found your glasses played me after you left. I let him land shit on me until i was at about 20% health, then went ahead and won the round, and he raged the fuck out of there after one round. I felt bad, but i dont think i actually did anything rageworthy. :(
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

I guess that Viper has improved since the Giga tournament.... thats when I first saw coldfirev2???
anyways keep it !!!

Anyways WIll be at Yifans today at 4 pm. Hope some will come down and make my life enjoyable for a Friday!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Gankatron

We'll be there from 5, see you guys down there.

zos'la

I'll stay there as long as peeps are still there... if I go down and no one there.. i'll leave!!! hmmp!!!

budafist

I'll be there about 4:45. DVS will be round 5:30
just play some DDR till we get there ;)

I got a whole crate of whoop ass (or fail, depending on the opponent)
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i be there about 6.20 pm .
parking only $5 all night from 6pm at that car park near gigga so I park up and come down to yiffans .

then im going to gigga at 8pm to meet up with simonfish and whoever else wanna play some sf4
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Good times guys. Good times.

How the fuck i am unable to download sagats DP's is beyond me. Even when the punishes for free i kept going for fucking RSLowforward -> splash, which is the msot retarded thing i could do. Fucking hell.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 05, 2010, 10:16:44 PM
Good times guys. Good times.

How the fuck i am unable to download sagats DP's is beyond me. Even when the punishes for free i kept going for fucking RSLowforward -> splash, which is the msot retarded thing i could do. Fucking hell.
OMG Bill, that is pretty retarded.

Do you's go to Giga aswell? I wanted to come but i gotta save my gas to get to Lenny's tomorrow.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Cheers for the games guys , was cool fun and giga was good too thanks simon
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Coldfire_v2/CV

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 04, 2010, 06:23:32 PM
GG coldfirev2 at yifans today. That viper has improved leaps and bounds since i last saw you.

I hate making mistakes like that though. Gah.

Additionally, the dude that found your glasses played me after you left. I let him land shit on me until i was at about 20% health, then went ahead and won the round, and he raged the fuck out of there after one round. I felt bad, but i dont think i actually did anything rageworthy. :(

Hahahah yeah was good to play you lol so funny at the arcade its more enjoyable then playing on psn especiall when i hear you go shit dammit from the other side of the arcade machines lol. Man after getting a good controller i found it hard using those arcade controls, hahah friday i kept trying to tk cancel and i could barely get them out. You totally wasted me on friday hahah.

Those friday games were hardout i beat a sagat, just.  it was very close so much stress on the heart hahha Your Fuerte was pretty hard im too used to fighting ryus and sagats.
Crimson Viper

DVS

GG's on Friday boys, got my arse handed to me more times than I could count by Fongs rapist Balrog, was cool having a Vega Vs Boxer have to do it again....

Stoked that I took out Simonfish's Zangief after I saw him shit on everyone else....I'm used to taking on Kevin's Gief so I'm finally got a game plan against him....

Had a real close match up against Jack's Sagat....next time Jack!

Big ups to Mason..I saw you winner some tough matches too....

GG's all round...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

ah bah.... wait for the peeps till so late everytime and my parking was hell.
Wednesday or Friday this week maybe :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Friday seems like the day for it. I reckon we just officially make it weekly 'beast the nubs at yifans day'
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

its too sad to see when i get there it was crowded with peeps linning up to play... after an hour I was the only one left. keke

budafist

the whole week is 'beast the nubs day' for me.
except Fridays which will be 'get beasted by pro's ' day :(

I need to get back on xbox live and level up. last Friday was depressing.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!