• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Anyone going to be down at yifans today? Gonna go movies/shopping and eating might call in if people are there.

zos'la

will be at yifans for awhile from 3ish 4.

I am guessing Hue should be there also as he is back from Vietnam already. But then again he prolyl jaming on SSF4 already on his ps3!!! bastard lol.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Gankatron

Is it out even for dodgey asain copies yet? Anyways see you guys there from 5 onwards.

Hey Andy, Jack mentioned last night you said u have no problems with Sagats on another post and wondered if you will be there today from 5 cos he wants to make it a problem for you lol.

Battle la!

zos'la

yeah I think its one of those dogy asia leaks... but I haven't confirmed with him yet as I only heard from Simon...

I'll try to stay till 5.. coz I might have to go home before that since my gf always bitch about me staying at arcades too long lawl.

But I would like to play his Sagay as well, I know its a tought match for Ryu but I actually really enjoy playing this matchup after playingother Sagay such as Kevim, Simon, hue, Smoof and many others from Aus. If he can make it a problem for me then its actually better for me since it means I get to learn more. It's only a problem when i keep winning the match up and learning nothing.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Two of the S4 screens aren't working. Hopefully they will be fixed/replaced by this afternoon.

xpunch

hope someones down there 2nyt so I could get in some practise  ;)

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

just got home from work dammit , are any of use gunna go gigga ? I will come in tonight if so
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If youre still there at midnight, thats when i finish work. But i kind of want to get on the piss.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Gankatron on February 12, 2010, 10:54:32 AM

Hey Andy, Jack mentioned last night you said u have no problems with Sagats on another post and wondered if you will be there today from 5 cos he wants to make it a problem for you lol.

Battle la!

Hahaha I heard through the grapevine sagat got ass raped by chun li 2day
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

xpunch

ggs richard good to have boxer guile matches mind games mind games lol. for the 1st time i tried out some "Keno eye's" with some success until you ultra'd me with guile lol.  also ggs to that ken playa not to sure if it was you budafist. and ggs to that rufus playa who came in at bout 9.30pm lol and every1 else i played.

my console is being repaired so this is the only sf4 i can play till i get it back. which is why i was hyped to get my sf4 on lol  ;D

Barnstorm

yo X you stoped playing cod and gone back to sf4?

xpunch

Quote from: Barnstorm on February 13, 2010, 12:55:57 AM
yo X you stoped playing cod and gone back to sf4?

yeah bro i played cod for a while but handed my 360 down to my brothers and started playing on ps3. but now im just in need of sum SF4 lol, so I shud be @ yifanz alot.

CrazyMobius

Awesome games to Fong and Jack yesterday. That raging demon anti air is nasty and cheers for giving me that mercy game at the end lol.