• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Gg's Joe you dirty motherfucker. I'm gonna beast on you with sonson next time.

And good to see all the team down there later on. Good game mike. I'm sure you'll do better against me next time. And fuck angry Ken guy. On paper I should destroy him 99.9% of the time, but for some reason it's really hit and miss with me fighting him. Dave manage to beast him twice, and I ended up getting fucked. I hate this game sometimes.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on February 19, 2010, 07:06:13 PM
Had some fun games of Hyper anniversary.  Some dude turned up rocking CE Guile and CE Bison, so i was blatting WW Sim on him.  I think he called me cheap or something, I dunno.

And that guy play Simon(Crazymob) was having a great time getting his arse kicked lol.  He was havin tons of fun.

That Guile dude has been around for ages. He probably thought it was his lucky day as hardly anyone plays Anniversary anymore. But yeah he is cheap. I would have liked to see you whip out a gief against him.

As for 3S yeah that dude wasn't the only one having a good time. Good game that.

iMagneto

Good Games in Yifans today

Joekage(Joe), Crazymobius (simon), Blackninjastar (euran), Stupidfish simon, Crazykiller (hue), Zosla (andy), Xpunch and ILLBILL (william)
awesome matches in street fighter 4 and marvel vs capcom 2 =)

And sorry i missed the ones i wanna challenge~ but good to see u folks =)

Hopefully we will have a good get together of sf4 and mvc2 again

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 19, 2010, 10:56:34 PM
That Guile dude has been around for ages. He probably thought it was his lucky day as hardly anyone plays Anniversary anymore. But yeah he is cheap. I would have liked to see you whip out a gief against him.

As for 3S yeah that dude wasn't the only one having a good time. Good game that.

Yeah I was thinking bout it,  but gief vs CEguile in that game is pretty retarded.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

xpunch

ggs boyz good watching some intense matches hue's viper beating andy's ryu sick match. bills elf beating mikes bison, man elf is a madd man. also jaks akuma and fongs rog i needa learn how rog can dominate.

oh and badd luck bill against the angry shake the machine mash the buttons swear at the screen srk focus attack no dash ken player guy lol 

also ggs to mike havent played bison much need a ps3 to up my game haha, you keept catching me with a throw wen ur ex head stomp whiffz, 1st time iv seen it  :-\ lol ggs.

gg hue good viper tricks. and damn ur ryu he's to much of a game changer, table turner or wateva.

smoof gg haha u didnt smooftex with a throw and i ate ur combo's all day ;D

that akuma vortex jack arghhh still needa learn ur tricks jack ggs.

oh and dave good to catch up wit u bro and learn a few things about guile.

good to see all the nzism boiz  shot :)

Cr8zyK1LL3r

GGS to everyone I played today....
Man..... All i can say is u guys has improved so much !!
And Good Job to Fong for Killing EVERYONE at giga. That was awesome ^_^ had lots of fun today.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: iMagneto on February 19, 2010, 11:25:34 PM
Good Games in Yifans today

Joekage(Joe), Crazymobius (simon), Blackninjastar (euran), Stupidfish simon, Crazykiller (hue), Zosla (andy), Xpunch and ILLBILL (william)
awesome matches in street fighter 4 and marvel vs capcom 2 =)

And sorry i missed the ones i wanna challenge~ but good to see u folks =)

Hopefully we will have a good get together of sf4 and mvc2 again

For some reason, I lol'd at this.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

xpunch

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on February 20, 2010, 02:09:13 AM
GGS to everyone I played today....
Man..... All i can say is u guys has improved so much !!
And Good Job to Fong for Killing EVERYONE at giga. That was awesome ^_^ had lots of fun today.

good to hear fong, i gotta say man your rog is probly NZ's best atm. Excecution much  8)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: xpunch on February 20, 2010, 12:27:48 AM
oh and badd luck bill against the angry shake the machine mash the buttons swear at the screen srk focus attack no dash ken player guy lol 

That shit makes me soooooo angry. Then the game becomes a swirling ball of rage.

But you should definitely take up fuerte bro. He's hell fun to play.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

gg's everyone yesterday, fuck it was packed! too many balrogs, I'm maining chun now! gotta find time to practise!

Gankatron

Again GG's yesterday to everyone, managed to get a few clutch games in there lol.

Sprinkle of luck always helps eh!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ggs everyone ! Yiffans was cool but sucks theres 3 screens .
Giga was awesome as usual as was that ice crusher drink at the bbq place we had dinner  ;D

Awesome as friday
Though I got back to the car park and the roller doors were shut so couldnt get my car out !!!!!!
The chub security guys took 2 hours to arrive so they didnt end up charging me the $60 release fee thankfully but ment I had to hang around in that dodgy as fuck car park till 2am lol
next time I park it outside
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

motherfuck. knew i shouldve gone in yesterday, but i stayed home to 'save money'. blah.

stereomonkey

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on February 20, 2010, 10:58:21 AM
Awesome as friday
Though I got back to the car park and the roller doors were shut so couldnt get my car out !!!!!!
The chub security guys took 2 hours to arrive so they didnt end up charging me the $60 release fee thankfully but ment I had to hang around in that dodgy as fuck car park till 2am lol
next time I park it outside

Hot damn bro!  Must have been stink as :(

Plus most people probably ask you if you were selling, lol
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gankatron

Or,....... is the "White albino trouser snake" open for business tonight!