• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on August 05, 2010, 11:48:54 AM
whats 3S? LOL :P

It's that game you pretended you used to play!  ;D

zos'la

@Crazymobious
then watch me at the nationals!! see if I really am pretending to play it before^^

@DVS
your Ryu... you run away too much and get cornered... and ur gg, u dont iniate enuff and put the pressure on, u try to zone, but u can't...so in the end u got pressured which caused u the game.
Your claw... well its also run away, but thats how u play claw, u get teh dmg and out u go, plus claw matchup is different than Ryu's which EVERYONE knows how to deal with... unless your Ryu has something different or special its a lot harder to win with Ryu than other chars.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

wong

wheres that angry ken guy these days?
I want to play him :)
I could never beat him when he use to play :(

DVS

Quote from: zosla on August 06, 2010, 08:21:27 AM

@DVS
your Ryu... you run away too much and get cornered... and ur gg, u dont iniate enuff and put the pressure on, u try to zone, but u can't...so in the end u got pressured which caused u the game.
Your claw... well its also run away, but thats how u play claw, u get teh dmg and out u go, plus claw matchup is different than Ryu's which EVERYONE knows how to deal with... unless your Ryu has something different or special its a lot harder to win with Ryu than other chars.

Shit, you got me...runaway is my game plan all of the time  ;D

My zonings not that bad......but like you said I need more ground game, I've been working on footies. I guess I need to be more anchored - most of the time I get hit is when I'm doing unsafe jumps back or throwing out random hurricanes, I've also got into the habit of wasting my meter lately -which I need to get out of.  But each to their own eh, every Ryu player has a different style.

Vanilla claw is weak as fuck  :P....but I enjoy the challenge, it's more of a novelty game. In Super he's good enough to actually challenge players -his GG is much stronger and links into his EX wall dive are easier to connect.....I also find the input for his wall throw much easier....which gives me mix up options other than cross up......oh and the fact that he doesn't die after two combos...haha
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

@DVS
just giving u my advice from what I see ur gameplay is, of course we all have our own style.
who says claw is weak in vinilla? have you tried Simonfish claw? guess u havent if u say something like that, SF4 is more than just dmg and combos, tho its a big factor but cant always garentee a win.

@wong
which angry Ken? the ones that shake teh machine and ask for seconds when he loses?
or Nathen the guy that is pretty good with ken and always have a cap  and bag on?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on August 06, 2010, 11:04:47 AM
who says claw is weak in vinilla?

Everyone.

You can PLAY a character well, but from a technical standpoint, some characters are a lot weaker than others. Vanilla Claw is one of them.

@wong
which angry Ken? the ones that shake teh machine and ask for seconds when he loses?
or Nathen the guy that is pretty good with ken and always have a cap  and bag on?

Nah not nathan. The white guy that used to play down there. I remember he once busted out a 3 foot mash EX DP. Note that this is NOT the extremely loud white guy that plays 3s.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

@DVS
just giving u my advice from what I see ur gameplay is, of course we all have our own style.
who says claw is weak in vinilla? have you tried Simonfish claw? guess u havent if u say something like that, SF4 is more than just dmg and combos, tho its a big factor but cant always garentee a win.

Yea I know bro  :) I appreciate the advice.

No but I'd like to........Vanilla claw is pretty weak tho stamina wise - ditto Birry Wong

Your preaching to the converted....Super is a perfected version, I think damage wise it's very fair.
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

I am not judging the character by technical perspective only but more of an overall combination of  player and char.
Anyways no use getting into a debate with this, come to yifan and show me :)

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on August 06, 2010, 08:21:27 AM
@Crazymobious
then watch me at the nationals!! see if I really am pretending to play it before^^

Lol do you remember playing me then? Maybe we went there at different times or something?

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 07, 2010, 10:46:57 AM
Lol do you remember playing me then? Maybe we went there at different times or something?

*sniff*sniff*....I smell....

MONEY MATCH
The New Generation Clockw0rk

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 07, 2010, 10:46:57 AM
Nah ur too pro for me :) I only can beat simonfish and Kevin.. thats all I can do :( and I heard ur way better than both of them ><
So I stand no chance la, I'm just a scrubby flow chart Ken in that game...

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on August 09, 2010, 08:32:48 AM
Nah ur too pro for me :) I only can beat simonfish and Kevin.. thats all I can do :( and I heard ur way better than both of them ><
So I stand no chance la, I'm just a scrubby flow chart Ken in that game...

Lol a LOT of people played Ken in that game! Simon and JDG were the only Ken players that weren't very predictable. As far as Kevin and Simon they are either taking the piss or being humble as they beat me a lot more than I beat them. Bloody good games though.

zos'la

oh damn.... then I might just do ok... but then again I will prolly choke and suck anyways.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on August 09, 2010, 03:13:32 PM
oh damn.... then I might just do ok... but then again I will prolly choke and suck anyways.

I'm wanting to get back into this game as it's coming online in the future. Hope to get some games against you online then but hope connection is good!  ;D

zos'la