• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

GGs Simon. Sorry about my constant scrubbyness and turtling. Still don't know what to do half the time lol. Also not really liking the control setup, since I've been doing a little bit of practice on my TE on PC and I also feel like there's a different lag timing there, than at home :(

Also, damn you Andy for beating me in Vanilla SF4 in an Akuma mirror.

zos'la

AHHAHAHA, love the DEMOn :P ? thats soo funny hahaha.
to be honest, I learnt most of my Shenigans from you lol, coz they look cool :D
we need to do this mirrior more :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Yeah lol. Also I'm almost certain that demon you did on me doesn't work in super anymore, so i've kinda thrown it right out. Neither me or Jack have managed to land it on eachother, but you did get a cr.jab in before it lol.

zos'la

ah really? anyways It was a fluke!!! hahaha
anyways im gona be down at yifans at lunch today so hope to see more peeps there^^

zos'la

Will be in about 12:30 ish :)
see whoever is there!!!

[8-----D] Toots

Gonna head down to yifans around 330 for some 3rd strike practice hopefully some people turn up  ;D

CrazyMobius

I would but I gotta go home before setting off again to ranbats tonight.

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 13, 2010, 02:14:26 PM
I would but I gotta go home before setting off again to ranbats tonight.

YUS!

Man that traffic is gonna be mental for me driving in as.

CrazyMobius

White Jacket dude racked up 40 wins yesterday with E.Honda?

Anyone want any last minute 3s practice before Nats I'll check down there at 4pm.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

40 wins? Really? Fuck. It just goes to show that yifans isnt exactly the hub of street fighter talent it once was.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

lol... i went down today and foudn a Ryu with 14 wins... so I challenge him with and realize this guy have been beating scrubs...

massi4h

Yifans was epic today. Had some good games of vanilla SF4 with Hue and Makron, some 3s with smoof and some awesome marvel with Ioane. Add him to my list of raging demon kills. I think that includes Stu and Graham :D Some really close games there with some awesome akuma comebacks. And your crazy juggernaut mash. That one where we had doom vs no health akuma was crazy. He went to chip with flying purple shit but I teleported through it, then we had a crazy battle in the air and I jumped up when I won lol. I get a bit hype at Yifans sometimes lol.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

I hope you can do a lot better than today when we have our MM Mason, coz we won't be using your monitor this time. ^_^ and I'm going to murder you for real this time. Hehehe....

Skullator

I thought you had the solution to any level of lag \ any monitor you played on Hue? It shouldn't matter to you bro :P
But ya, Vanilla SFIV on Yifans setups shouldn't really be compared to Super on good ones hahaha.

But good on you for building the hype! Should be one to watch!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Skullator on August 18, 2010, 10:54:14 PM
I thought you had the solution to any level of lag \ any monitor you played on Hue? It shouldn't matter to you bro :P
But ya, Vanilla SFIV on Yifans setups shouldn't really be compared to Super on good ones hahaha.

But good on you for building the hype! Should be one to watch!

Apparently that solution doesn't work very well when I have to defend/tech throw :D. Maybe we can find out whether my solution work on you or not :D, I don't mind doing 2 MM in a day ^_^