• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Skullator

Lol keen, you're heaps better than me but no way I'm going through nats without at least 1 MM myself.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Skullator on August 18, 2010, 11:09:42 PM
Lol keen, you're heaps better than me but no way I'm going through nats without at least 1 MM myself.

sweet, FT5 $50 then. See u at the Nat ^_^

Unless u want $100

Skullator

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 18, 2010, 11:11:52 PM
sweet, FT5 $50 then. See u at the Nat ^_^

Unless u want $100

Yeh $50 sounds good, Chun vs C.Viper.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

i've never said anything about using Viper right? It's MM, so it's obvious that I wanna win with better char. ^_^. Unless u don't mind doing Viper mirror. ^_^

Skullator

You're the better player? So I don't see why you would be afraid to pick your main against me. You offered Mason Viper vs Akuma, and thats a MM right?

Chun vs Viper was 7-3 to viper in vanilla, and is 6-4 to viper in super. Ryu was supposedly 5-5.. but I will admit I struggle more with that matchup.
But in any case, I wouldn't money match your Ryu purely because that is a matchup that sends me to sleep. Ryu's lp shoryuken almost made me quit SFIV during vanilla.

Your choice, pick your main or call it off.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Skullator on August 18, 2010, 11:22:24 PM
You're the better player? So I don't see why you would be afraid to pick your main against me. You offered Mason Viper vs Akuma, and thats a MM right?

Chun vs Viper was 7-3 to viper in vanilla, and is 6-4 to viper in super. Ryu was supposedly 5-5.. but I will admit I struggle more with that matchup.
But in any case, I wouldn't money match your Ryu purely because that is a matchup that sends me to sleep. Ryu's lp shoryuken almost made me quit SFIV during vanilla.

Your choice, pick your main or call it off.

I've never announced that Viper is my main. Ryu/Viper/Juri are all my main. ^_^ And No no.... don't say that i'm the better player, when it's come to MM, everyone should play fair and square, no handicap. The reason that I don't wanna use Viper against certain players ops... i mean characters is that I can't really punish spammers. So Ryu has better option when it comes to punishing. ^_^ but then again, who said i'm gonna use Ryu. I can use whatever char i want to as long as i feel comfortable with those. and the same goes for you & Mason & everyone else, fair and square ^_^

Skullator

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 18, 2010, 11:32:05 PM
I've never announced that Viper is my main.

You're lying Hue.

I main Viper now coz many people said Ryu is retardly easy to use and Viper is the hardest character to use. And easy character to use seems to have higher winning chance.
I tried to explain that it doesn't work like that and tier list does matter at highest level but at our level it doesn't effect as much as we think and all I've got was a "NO NO".
So I've decided to use Viper to prove my words and secondary, to BBQ all the haters.

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 18, 2010, 11:32:05 PM
Ryu/Viper/Juri are all my main. ^_^ And No no.... don't say that i'm the better player, when it's come to MM, everyone should play fair and square, no handicap. The reason that I don't wanna use Viper against certain players ops... i mean characters is that I can't really punish spammers. So Ryu has better option when it comes to punishing. ^_^ but then again, who said i'm gonna use Ryu. I can use whatever char i want to as long as i feel comfortable with those. and the same goes for you & Mason & everyone else, fair and square ^_^

No Hue. Fact of the matter is, you offered mason a character locked MM, and you refuse to do the same against me.

QuoteAkuma vs Viper or any character vs any. Since I'm quite a generous person, I will let you decide. ^_^

I guess your generousity certainly knows it's bounds!
I refuse to do a non character locked MM against you. I subscribe to one character, till death. And it looks like you decline a MM with those rules, so I guess we need to look elsewhere.

A shame, I would of loved to play you, it's always a pleasure..

Cr8zyK1LL3r

ops.... i did say that.... sorry ^_^

But yeah, If you wanna MM 1 char locked, I'm perfectly fine with it. Let's do chun vs Ryu then :D

Skullator

As stated, that matchup bores me and I don't enjoy playing it. I'm not paying money to do something I don't enjoy.

This confuses me alot, the matchup is 6-4 in vipers favour.. I guess you don't like not having alot of Chun's to practice on or something?
Edit: You know there is only a few viper in NZ too right =\
I'm not exactly an expert or anything.. lol.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

so what now ?? lol... you said u want 1 char locked, i said okay. And now you decide what char i have to use ?? what's next ?? Am i allowed to use ex/ultra ?? I'm pretty sick of repeating my explanation. The reason that I wanna use Ryu > Viper IS THAT Ryu has better options to punish spammers with his dp. And no, this is not an opening for another frame/moves/priority discussion lol. It's just how I love to play the game. ^_^

Now let me make this clear,
If you don't want me to use Ryu. That's fine. I will accept your condition IF you accept my condition that is you are not using Chun-li.
And If you want me to use Viper, That's fine. I will accept your condition IF you accept my condition that you have to do Viper mirror.
Now do u find this ridiculous setting up rules for your opponent in a MM?

If you don't wanna MM, just say so and stop wasting our time.

Skullator

I wouldn't pick the rules for you Hue, I agree with you that is stupid.
All I did was assume you would pick your main against mine, as from what I had read you had stated her as your main.

Remember, at an event where you are character locked, you won't be able to avoid it lol.
today is the day I found your weakness as a player Hue. You have no confidence in some of the chars you pick.

And you're calling my Chun a spammer? Haha nah, Ryu is the spam character, fireball or SRK mash, you name it.

No MM then, not because I don't want to, but because we both cannot agree on the conditions. Perhaps if I played more than 1 character, we wouldn't have this problem, so for that I apologize.
Good luck finding some more MM's. I am hoping to get at least one in myself.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Skullator on August 19, 2010, 12:06:42 AM
Remember, at an event where you are character locked, you won't be able to avoid it lol.
today is the day I found your weakness as a player Hue. You have no confidence in some of the chars you pick.

If i have to attend an event where all my matches are against chun-li, i will just pick Ryu.
And yes, I don't have much confidence in Viper coz she isn't as solid as certain characters, I just pick her coz she's more fun to use as i get to press 3 times the buttons compare to other players. I would say that I'm being smart for knowing her weakness and knowing where to stop with my characters. I Don't know why you think it's a weakness though, being ignorance and not recognizing our character weakness is the weakness.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

ah well..... wasting the whole hour for nothing lol.... time to sleep..... gonna be very busy tmr, too many tests + Assignments to do for next week.......... I just wish that I could turn up on the National day and finish all my matches in 30 mins and then go home to study....... sigh....... look like i'm going to the National with my lecture's notes.

Skullator

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 19, 2010, 12:17:02 AM
If i have to attend an event where all my matches are against chun-li, i will just pick Ryu.

What I meant was, say a 3v3 tourny if you pick Viper, and we come up against each other.. your viper still has to fight Chun somtimes =\

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 19, 2010, 12:17:02 AM
I Don't know why you think it's a weakness though, being ignorance and not recognizing our character weakness is the weakness.

The matchup is 6-4 to viper. Simply put it's not her weakness, it's yours.
I would certainly never ever call Chun Li a handicap, but you called your Viper one =\ No big deal it just shows our differences as SFIV players.

Good luck on all your assignments, I know ScribbleART is bogged down with like 4 assesments this week too.. bad timing lol.