• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Might come down if i can ninja past my boss for a while.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Heading into Yifan at about 12:30.
Hope to get some SF4 going :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

dam i didnt bother going back down after goin down on thursday and being disappointed in the lack of people to play....so sad :'(

lol and i always feel good when i best on akuma scrubs down there haha yusssssss
The New Generation Clockw0rk

zos'la

how about wednesday? anyone keen to go down about 12:30?

Lennysaurus

Went in today... got thrown lots.  Cried...  Went and played Animal Kaiser instead of playing SFIV in Yiffans.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

LOL...
ur funny Len ahhahah.

Anyways, Im going in today to Yifans at 12:30
hope to see some fimiliar faces there.

Rorooze

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 17, 2010, 12:09:10 AM
Went in today... got thrown lots.  Cried...  Went and played Animal Kaiser instead of playing SFIV in Yiffans.

Stopped they must be, on this all depends. Only a fully trained street fighter, with the yomis as his ally, will conquer tick throwing and laggy monitors. If you end your training now, if you choose the quick and easy path of animal kaiser, you won't become the next BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 17, 2010, 12:09:10 AM

Don't listen to them, Lenny. If it were Facebook, I'd "like" your comment. :D
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

madaxe munkee

I'd like Rorooze's comment probably.

I guess I'm just a sucker for Star Wars references.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

DVS

Quote from: zosla on September 17, 2010, 08:42:09 AM
LOL...
ur funny Len ahhahah.

Anyways, Im going in today to Yifans at 12:30
hope to see some fimiliar faces there.

GG's today Zolsa.....taking on anyone with Vega is a challenge.....but Sagay..geez......was emotionally broken fate loosing after being up two rounds wif Ryu......like Guile sez...."Dammit!"

Also good games to that Rufus fulla...he's gotten heaps better.......sucks that I lost that 5th round after landing a sweet 17 combo......damage scaling can eat me  :P
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

evenflow

Rufus has only improved due to me teaching him imo ;D

mokes

Quote from: DVS on September 20, 2010, 06:39:40 PM
Also good games to that Rufus fulla...he's gotten heaps better.......sucks that I lost that 5th round after landing a sweet 17 combo......damage scaling can eat me  :P

Yeah GG's DVS, stoked to finally be getting some wins vs you ;D

I think I play much better when I don't know it's you on the other side of the screen though. As soon as evenflow told me you were playing the nerves kicked in and I started doing stupid shit. Landed some lucky launcher Ultras that got me through, thankfully.

And then some random Vega Fulla had to come and own me up out of spite, what's up with that? Got no idea how to deal with him - was just praying to land a jumping RH :-\. Time to start learning that match up.

zos'la

GG la,
I finish my haircut so went down for a few games lul.
Sagay??? I don't think I was using Sagay yesterday? or you mean teh other asian dude that was next to me? anyways ain't many good players lately, only had 3 games with Cody yesterday and that was a bout it... Hue have been busy with Uni and Kevin only comes down every few day. But we do have alot of avergage players in yifans... should really ask them to join forum as they play EVERYDAY there, its like every lunch time I head down and the same 4-5 guys are there playing.