• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

alan smoked me at marvel today. i won one game out of 7 :/

and then ben proceeded to cheat like a hell at kof 98:UM

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

LOL @ Richards KOF98: UM game.

Beasted by my godlike Terry.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

yeah, but i was actually playing properly against ben. and then i got worked by fucking brian battler :/

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

AND YOU WERE LOSING PROPERLY AGAINST ME SCRUBNUTS
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Brian shoulder butt....is weak 3 out of 10 point. Just timing  :P
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on December 31, 2010, 02:40:09 PM
AND YOU WERE LOSING PROPERLY AGAINST ME SCRUBNUTS

yeah sorry i shouldve come over and talk to you at length about how that shit doesnt work at home and that its the lag at yifans and that im so rusty and that everything is cheap and then be super frustrated and angry  :P

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Good to see you've learned from your mistake Richard.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

IR U IM B IL E

The one day other than a ranbats day that I stay back after work to play some AE and TZ is closed. Anyway, ggs to Rob and Goku_kakarot (I forgot your name  :-[)  at Yifans and also met a couple of decent players and directed them to this site. A decent Ken player and a really good Chun/Viper player, both just moved here from taranaki. If you're reading this guys, welcome to Auckland and be sure to come to next week's ranbats on friday.

Chun/Viper dude is on xbox live GT: hyperviper 01 or something like that. I dont think I've played him before.

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Flash

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 03, 2011, 09:13:13 PM
The one day other than a ranbats day that I stay back after work to play some AE and TZ is closed. Anyway, ggs to Rob and Goku_kakarot (I forgot your name  :-[)  at Yifans and also met a couple of decent players and directed them to this site. A decent Ken player and a really good Chun/Viper player, both just moved here from taranaki. If you're reading this guys, welcome to Auckland and be sure to come to next week's ranbats on friday.

Chun/Viper dude is on xbox live GT: hyperviper 01 or something like that. I dont think I've played him before.

I think they might be from mark charteris fighting game community he was going on how they have a really good viper.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: Flash on February 03, 2011, 09:32:45 PM
I think they might be from mark charteris fighting game community he was going on how they have a really good viper.

I was thinking of that guy when they said they were from taranaki. Come to think of it, when I asked them if they've heard of NZism, they said no but gave each other a look. Maybe just me though.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Met them myself. They have heard of us.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

weyden

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 03, 2011, 09:13:13 PM

Hey peeps good meeting a few of yous the last couple days, me an nathan (GT: HyperViper NZ) just moved up from Taranaki. Yeah we to go to Marks tournaments in New Plymouth we had some good matches there and a shit load of alcohol and blackouts haha.

IR U IM B IL E : Good meeting you man, haha im a Sakura player but couldnt choose her at (Yifans?).

So whats the go next friday?

Rorooze

go to timezone imo :p they have AE.

HyperViper NZ

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 03, 2011, 09:39:40 PM
I was thinking of that guy when they said they were from taranaki. Come to think of it, when I asked them if they've heard of NZism, they said no but gave each other a look. Maybe just me though.

IR U IM B IL E: My old gamertag is Ethereal Mirage, I think I already have you on my friends list.

massi4h

Oh I've played you a few times. I do remember a nice viper.