• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Yeah he's improved a lot since we last played lol. If any of you guys go yifans I'm the scrub Fei Long player.

samurai black

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 03, 2011, 12:03:17 AM
Now if only TZ had Third Strike...

they did for years, with the same problems as the mvc2 machine. shitty stick and buttons.

Rorooze

Quote from: xFIST_0F_FURYx on April 03, 2011, 02:57:44 PM
Yeah he's improved a lot since we last played lol. If any of you guys go yifans I'm the scrub Fei Long player.

do you also play balrog? if so I think you played against my dudley (crudley, lol). If that was you don't mash out crouching hard punch so much, it is a good poke to zone dudley with but when you are mashing it out it lets me focus/jump in on you for big damage.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: xFIST_0F_FURYx on April 03, 2011, 02:57:44 PM

yeah man im off psn lately hardly ever use it left it at my girls place to watch blue rays on it, i have turned to the 360 now and not turning back to ps3, ever since i went on 360 and played highly skilled players and i talk when i win or lose to people at arcades that watch my games to see were i need to improve on, that helped me step my game up, big thanks to nzism esp ,rumble, lenny,mason,zosla, now i gotta learn to hit the flash kick fadc hurricane 100 percent of the time :)

peace out gotta head to gym now

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: massi4h on April 02, 2011, 12:05:35 PM
...or Incredible. Oh shit I said it. Na jks man, your Guile is real good now.

final sonic boom to shades in slow motion, shit that gotta hurt lol, nah jokes lol just thought it was funny

zos'la

shit shit shit... I miss out double dollars yesterday LAME!!! was busy with shit :(
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Thats good man. I need to step my game up too....C'mon boys a little help lol.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Quote from: Rorooze on April 03, 2011, 03:53:32 PM
do you also play balrog? if so I think you played against my dudley (crudley, lol). If that was you don't mash out crouching hard punch so much, it is a good poke to zone dudley with but when you are mashing it out it lets me focus/jump in on you for big damage.

I used Balrog but I can't remember playing a Dudley lol.

CrazyMobius

Yifans now has 4 linked cabs and is $3 for two games!

The four linked cabs is awesome!

Feels like AE is finally here!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

oooohh will have to use up my timezone credit before heading in first but i do like spending all day sitting in yiffans .
might do a trrip in on saturday , my first day of freedommmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

massi4h

Is it still really laggy though?

It's still cheaper at TZ... and in 2 months I should have accumulated a gold card.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

CrazyMobius

Quote from: massi4h on April 12, 2011, 04:52:22 PM
Is it still really laggy though?

It's still cheaper at TZ... and in 2 months I should have accumulated a gold card.

Felt fine to me. But to be honest I'm not really that fussy about that type of thing. Hope to see some familiar faces there soon.

massi4h

Were you playing Hakan? :D Play blanka and see what the combos are like please lol.

Cr8zyK1LL3r