• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

What other games do you play online?

Started by CptMunta, May 26, 2009, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Just wondering what else you guys play online when you aren't playing SF4

Here's a list of the games I play, feel free to send an invite to any of these titles.

Little Big Planet:
Great fun online. Even made my own level Sacknobi A tribute to the first three levels of the Sega arcade classic Shinobi

Grand Theft Auto 4
Me and my bro usually go to the middle of the city with rocket launchers and hunt each other, turn on Cops to add to the mayhem.

Puzzle Fighter HD
I'm a total scrub at this fun game nevertheless.

Mortal Kombat 2
Again I'm pretty scrubby get owned by Mileena. Never anyone online :(

Tekken 5 DR
The online is really horrible. Also region locked to Europe which is a fuckin stupid idea. Prepare yourself for 100s of laggtastic Eddy's and Lilly's
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

stereomonkey

What a great idea CptMunta... I'm going to steal it and make a thread on the xboxorz!1!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

iMagneto

[NIUE] weazzyefff

cod4- anyone want a challenge i am the king at it, free for all champion i never come 2nd only 1st and buy miles too my chopper is up there first 7 kills i get and is constantly replaced if shot down and my average is 25 kills ftw and maybe 1 death if someone gets lucky ,trust me i'm a monster at this been playing since it was released in 07 .
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

=/ Console CoD is kinda lame... Perks and wall tagging kill it. Promod ftw
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on May 28, 2009, 01:31:39 PM
what is there no perks on pc , and whats wall tagging , that sounds cool.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 28, 2009, 05:24:10 PM
you cant even google wall tagging cod4 , you talk shit.and even if you play no perks your still using perks you idiot you just cant choose them so it wont fit your style and that my friend is fucking gay as shit.+ i'll own you son and people that play on pc think there bad,all my mates do it at the cafe but they suck like you probably do. 

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 28, 2009, 07:24:24 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on May 28, 2009, 05:24:10 PM
you cant even google wall tagging cod4 , you talk shit.and even if you play no perks your still using perks you idiot you just cant choose them so it wont fit your style and that my friend is fucking gay as shit.+ i'll own you son and people that play on pc think there bad,all my mates do it at the cafe but they suck like you probably do. 

lol weazzy ur pretty angry today ! or are you just taking the piss ? I cant really tell  :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

You CAN google wall tagging cod4.

From what i gather (Got no idea since i dont play it), but the google results suggest that wall tagging is sticking a grenade to a wall and having it act like a proximity mine?

That sounds like a legit tactic to me. Harden up smoof.

Of course im probably wrong. Like i say, i dont play it, i just googled it and tryed to figure out what it was based on 2 random results.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 29, 2009, 01:17:59 AM

From what i gather (Got no idea since i dont play it), but the google results suggest that wall tagging is sticking a grenade to a wall and having it act like a proximity mine?

Of course im probably wrong. Like i say, i dont play it, i just googled it and tryed to figure out what it was based on 2 random results.
Aye i googled it and it came up with random shit and a wall glitch on the pc one thats probably patched by now.
But what your talking about is a claymore, game would be dumb without that, because thats my perk lol and i'm sure pc would have it because it's not cheap at all . I bet SMOOF dont even know what he's on about lol.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Smoofikith on May 29, 2009, 08:24:33 AM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 29, 2009, 01:17:59 AM

Nah wall tagging as in it registers a tag when you get hit through a wall. Wallbanging =/= wall tagging. If it tells someone where you are behind a wall it's pretty much ez kill if you're pro. The fact that they took it out of promod means that most players consider it bullshit. They also removed shit like claymores, 3x frag, Dead Silence and Jugga. You're only playing with stopping power and bando really, not even deep impact.

Promod is a mod, it's what all the tournaments use since some perks are just plain stupid. They also removed stuns, semi auto snipahs, P90 and you're only allowed one shotty and one sniper per 5 people

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yeah true that wall tagging does make sense but the rest of it's bullshit,too many whiners just totally fucked it all up.First they bitch about jug and get that taken and now theres nothing but more ammo fuck that is FUBR.

HoneyBadger

Jugg is probably one of the perks I have the least problem with. Dead Silence makes for an easy knife, a bitch in SnD when you need a team down and 3x frag or tube + Sonic Boom is just stupid. Kinda annoying when people with 3x frag bitch about tube =/

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

AS LONG AS GRENADE LAUNCHER IS STILL IN
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness