• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Awesome stick

Started by Kanae, May 31, 2009, 04:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanae

Im buying it for Pc, also yeah i have the tools and it wil cos $60 AUS to get sanwa stick and cheap sanwa clone buttons from www.arcadeparts.com.au, cheapest beacuse of the smaller shipping and rates.

deprenyl

ive got one of those, put it up on trademe for $120 though, just wanna get back what i paid for it (and a little less of course - being second hand)

modded mine with cheap trademe buttons, i thought they were pretty decent until i tried all the sanwa/custom stick goodness at the training session on saturday  :'(

so selling it on and planning on building my own custom stick with sanwa stuff

Kanae

Oh I was gona buy yours LOLz. But saw you had gay as american convex buttons, worse than the originals me thinks. id buy it but not for 120 eh

fluxcore

I quite like the happ competition (convex) buttons...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Kanae

opps silly me i meant concave. i hate concave, usually quite stiff to push.

deprenyl

lol sweet as, it comes with the originals too so u can put them back on

hopefully ill get it sold soon so i can have some $$ to start working on my custom stick :)

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

"5 suckers underneath to hold it firmly while you bash the buttons" and then the one in front who bought it!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness