• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Ignition KoFXII tourney vids

Started by fluxcore, June 01, 2009, 09:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Haven't watched any yet, am just about to. Presumably fairly low quality matches, but might interest a few...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Kane317&view=videos
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

karizzma

This game looks awesome, when is it due out over here in NZ?

fluxcore

It's already at Yifan's, but if you mean the console release, it's supposed to be a worldwide release on the 16th July
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Kanae

Ya saw today at Yifans. Was like wtf, its in one of their gay ass cab's, shitty CRT screen.

karizzma

Ya i didn't know it was even there. Thought it would be up by TvC, BlazBlue and SF4?

Kanae

So did I, but I want walkabouts and found it next to some old KOF machines, down the row from SF3 Blazblue and TVC. btw is Blazblue like Guilty Gear?

fluxcore

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

^What flux said. And i found its easier to pick up aswell. Particularly if you use ragna or jin.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Kanae

Apparently, Haku-Men is the best, a playable boss they say. BTW where can I get GGX2 reload for PC?