• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SF IV NZ PSN username list

Started by CrazyMobius, May 30, 2009, 09:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Who's the dudes with mics?

We can have psn sex.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

I got a mic but I don't always use it.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on October 27, 2009, 10:46:58 AM
I got a mic but I don't always use it.
Yeah it sux for the person without one cos they have to msg while your just blabbing off.
Y our always 'busy' online too, next time you see me online bro just ditch the other guy and play me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

geneterror

Will do bro. You're always playing COD4 though, I'll send you a message.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn, i forgot people could see me playing COD4.

CrazyMobius

On that note. Does anyone out there have their PS3 set to log in automatically? Cos I only log in when I'm playing Street Fighter.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 27, 2009, 03:06:54 PM
On that note. Does anyone out there have their PS3 set to log in automatically? Cos I only log in when I'm playing Street Fighter.
Nope.

electric

I never used to, but I just turned this on the other day... reason being is because I only ever turn the PS3 on the play SF4
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Mine is, but i havent even bothered trying to change the settings yet.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Necrolust

Down for this shit

PSN = necrolust420

maelgrim

Mine is, can't see any reason not to.
Though I don't always have the ethernet plugged in (fixing that soon with some cable through the roof), wifi sucks for gaming.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CrazyMobius

Quote from: maelgrim on November 05, 2009, 07:38:26 AM

Though I don't always have the ethernet plugged in (fixing that soon with some cable through the roof), wifi sucks for gaming.

My thoughts is sometimes I just want to play a game without seeing who is logging in and logging out every 30 seconds.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 05, 2009, 08:19:04 AM

My thoughts is sometimes I just want to play a game without seeing who is logging in and logging out every 30 seconds.
Dont lie you just wana play Hanah Montana Singstar.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 05, 2009, 08:39:20 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 05, 2009, 08:19:04 AM

Dont lie you just wana play Hanah Montana Singstar.

THE SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpigx

yo people add me up username= xshoryukenx

keen for some decent NZ matches!
Been playing Street Fighter for over 16 years now.
Graeme just linked me to this forum today!

SFIV is my jam, I only ever play this pretty much so if Im online I am down for a battle.

peace!
Talk slick, you get your neck slit quick 'Cause real street niggaz ain't havin' that shit.