• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

SF IV NZ PSN username list

Started by CrazyMobius, May 30, 2009, 09:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Quote from: CrazyMobius on March 05, 2010, 03:16:19 PMI don't usually play after 8pm as I usually don't want to ruin my sleep by the accelerated heart rate.
I find weed usually fixes this problem ;D
KOW 2011

K123_iy

I just started playing sf4, was gonna try get some practice in before ssf4, but everyone onlines so good O_O, my psn is K123_iy
cheers

electric

Quote from: K123_iy on March 14, 2010, 04:27:50 PM
I just started playing sf4, was gonna try get some practice in before ssf4, but everyone onlines so good O_O, my psn is K123_iy
cheers

Hey bro! glad you took my advice and decided to sign up here... we have some really good Ryu players on these forums, and I'm sure they'll be willing to help you out! Welcome :)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

Just updated the first post with the following names since for some reason they hadn't already been included :-\

K123_iy
xshoryukenx
Devilleto
coldfire_v2
necrolust420
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

scribble

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: Arkade on April 02, 2010, 11:49:04 PM
scribbleART - Kurt

Hey Kurt was good to meet ya on Friday - good to see you posted your psn id. Hope to play your Chun online sometime (when my PS is back lol) Shot.

nztauranga

NzTauranga - add me fellow kiwi's easy points to your score...syke! ps3 enabled as of 03.04.10 8)
-work to live not live to work-><>

scribble

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on April 04, 2010, 11:13:57 AM
Hey Kurt was good to meet ya on Friday - good to see you posted your psn id. Hope to play your Chun online sometime (when my PS is back lol) Shot.

Haha sweet, looking foward to it bro

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

jimm

killajimm - Hit me up if u see me.

redtie

Hydro

Updated my username on PSN, in case anyone wants to add me for SSFIV:

Hydrokinesis_

:D

JoeKage

PSN: Joe_Kage

Its On Now Playas  ;D
Sage of the 6 Paths

Hydro

Sheeeeet Dawg, heaps of new guys here, I'll add you all today if that's cool. Add me if you haven't already yeah?

Griever

hey guys. i just started a chatroom on psn entitled "the NZism chatroom". if you have received an invite please send this to other local (new zealand) psn friends you may have.  this will be really handy to arrange team battles on ssf iv and have more or less a lagless game we can all enjoy. if ppl have mics prove popular this should also be considered if possible on the voice/video chat. kiwiana brother :)
the mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA

JoeKage

Added  everyone that sent out the invites and chur, thanks ;D

Will join the NZism chatroom but new to the PSN so still trying to navigate my ways round eh ::).

New to SFIV so dont be too Street on me ya'll   :-[

PEACE
Sage of the 6 Paths