• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Metal Gear Rising

Started by HoneyBadger, June 02, 2009, 02:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Will

....YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

;D
Learning....

Kanae

omg apparently (if this is the same game ive heard hype about) GRAY FOX IS BACK !!!11!!111oneoneone!!11

My fave char of all time, so badasss.

HoneyBadger

GRAY FOX!? But I thought you died at Zanzibar! Gray Fox is only a rumor, but probably true >< Raiden and Gray Fox faceoff!

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

this game gonna be different than the others, or so i heard . Its gonna have more action in it , probably be something like ninja gaiden. But yeah sounds good, i even liked it when raiden was talking about all the shit he did for big mama, and now we get to do it, yeah!.

BTW Raiden will own grey fox with electric and nano blood, he can go all day.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

As long as I dont have to sit through a 45 minute long cut scene after every level i may just get it.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

Man those cutscenes were pro!

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 02, 2009, 04:29:05 PM

No they were shit.  Sitting in a fucking plane watching some shit kid cook eggs, and some dickhead go on and on about bullshit for 30 mins is gay.

SOme of the fighting cutscenes are good, but the mission breifings were terribad.

I also didnt like the ending.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 02, 2009, 05:12:29 PM
Quote from: Smoofikith on June 02, 2009, 04:29:05 PM

No they were shit.  Sitting in a fucking plane watching some shit kid cook eggs, and some dickhead go on and on about bullshit for 30 mins is gay.

SOme of the fighting cutscenes are good, but the mission breifings were terribad.

I also didnt like the ending.
LOL damn straight, but the raiden vs vamp one was fuckin bad as , and the one at the end when its split screen and raiden and vamp are scrapping on the other side is epic, died a million times there cos i couldnt keep my eyes off them.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CptMunta

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 02, 2009, 04:26:55 PM
As long as I dont have to sit through a 45 minute long cut scene after every level i may just get it.

Don't worry it'll be on dvd so it probably wouldn't fit Zing!!!   ;)

But seriously, it probably will be action orientated I do hope it's a prequel of sorts. The hour or so watching the ending kind of tied up all the loose ends.

Besides, I doubt Kojima will be directing the game. Since there's another still to be announced that'll probably be his baby since Big Boss/Snake might be the main character.

Perked my interest. Dunno what's up with all the Raiden hate. Completely redeemed himself in 4 methinks. Maybe it's the heels and girly features.  ???
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

No one is hating on Raiden, i too think he redeemed himself in 4, hes a fucking bad as ninja with electric powers and nano blood/regeneration abilities, he saves snakes ass countless times and would fuck snake up. l think vamp was the coolest dude though, poor vamp.Man it would be so cool if you could play as solidus in this one. And if kojima is announcing another game i bet it will be a shitty psp one, because this one sounds like it would of taken them most of the two years to make.

BTW i am also pissed off its on the 360, i guess kojima gave in to all there moaning and groaning. PS3!!!  ftw( fuck the world lol)

CptMunta

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 02, 2009, 10:05:09 PM
No one is hating on Raiden, i too think he redeemed himself in 4, hes a fucking bad as ninja with electric powers and nano blood/regeneration abilities, he saves snakes ass countless times and would fuck snake up. l think vamp was the coolest dude though, poor vamp.Man it would be so cool if you could play as solidus in this one. And if kojima is announcing another game i bet it will be a shitty psp one, because this one sounds like it would of taken them most of the two years to make.

BTW i am also pissed off its on the 360, i guess kojima gave in to all there moaning and groaning. PS3!!!  ftw( fuck the world lol)

You called it weazzy:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-mgs-peace/50262

Looks pretty good actually, Massive step up graphically from Portable Ops I reckon. Hopefully the gameplay is better.

As for the Raiden hate I was referring to the yanks hate on Raiden. Alot of the video comments were just Raiden flaming.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Lennysaurus

Oh its on 360 this time.  Didnt know that.

stereomonkey

It's multipalform.  They won't say right now but your bound to see it pop up in news before the release.

He is still an emo white kid.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

karizzma

Man this thing looks awesome. I think it takes a certain type of person to really like MGS series and you really need to understand the story or your liable to get lost in it. Damn I hope this game is multiplatform, go PS3