• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

13392 BP to a NZL player?

Started by iMagneto, June 02, 2009, 11:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

who's  PAPATOETOE_278? has anyone play against him/her lol~~

this person rank 40 in PSN O_o/
Battle Points - 13392

electric

Never heard of em

one has to wonder what sort of magical internet connection they have available in P-town to be able to rack that crazy amount of BP up
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: iMagneto on June 02, 2009, 11:30:11 PM
who's  PAPATOETOE_278? has anyone play against him/her lol~~

this person rank 40 in PSN O_o/
Battle Points - 13392

i have, cant remember the game though, he would of done that in the glory day of ragequit with no tracer, doesnt mean shit, i own dudes with over 10,000 bp that used to do it.
OMFG i got O bp , cos my shit was deleted,.fuk,fuk,fuka
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

iMagneto

i added him already, i would like to give him a peace of mind of bison heh heh =)

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

Yeah i've had a sesh with him. He's ok plays a few different characters like ken, honda, blanka and such. No match for any of the good players in NZ

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on June 03, 2009, 08:08:24 AM

xbl > psn

I don't like the branding of xbox so I went with Playstation.

geneterror

I don't like Microsoft so I got a Playstation ;)

But for real I wanted the game that Japanese fighting game fans would support. As it's region free I get games from anywhere. This way at least I can import a Jap version as a last resort for games that don't get a U.S or Euro release. Also the Japanese will never start supporting the Xbox no matter how many "exclusive" JRPGs Microsoft pays people to make for it.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

I have both...

Nya Nya Na Nya Nyaaaaaah!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

The only reason I said that was because weazzy made some dig at xbl when it went down once. No need to get in a tiffy everyone.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: geneterror on June 03, 2009, 12:02:42 PM
I don't like Microsoft so I got a Playstation ;)

But for real I wanted the game that Japanese fighting game fans would support. As it's region free I get games from anywhere. This way at least I can import a Jap version as a last resort for games that don't get a U.S or Euro release. Also the Japanese will never start supporting the Xbox no matter how many "exclusive" JRPGs Microsoft pays people to make for it.

Don't worry about what console the fighting gamers play.  Companys are going to go multi platform now no matter what.  Multi platform = $ on both sides, even on wii if they could.

I went for the cheapest that had a good online support.  
PSN = Free online, XBL = Subscription but you get what you pay for. Which is good.

Also, I use to have a PS3 which I sold to buy my partner her own xbox.  MGS4 was meh at best.  KZ2 does look nice and all, but so does COD4.  The thing I kinda miss is the blue ray support but then again things are going to become video on demand over here in Oz so it''s a bit questionable.

JRPG are going stale.  As soon as bioware get the RPG genre right I will be sticking to companys that make games on par with their level.

Xbox are under $300 over here ($200 for arcade), that's crazy. PS3 still around $600 mark.

About the region free thing, I can't think of any games that I want that have not be released on PAL format.  Also, 50% of the country probably have modded consoles so that wouldn't really matter to them.

Now fuck this shit and lets get back to Fighting Games BABY!!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 03, 2009, 02:25:35 PMJRPG are going stale.
For some people maybe. I'm playing 2 at the moment,  Disgaea 3 and Dragon Quest IV remake.
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

Gene bro, you getting Cross Edge?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Quote from: geneterror on June 03, 2009, 02:43:40 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on June 03, 2009, 02:25:35 PMJRPG are going stale.
For some people maybe. I'm playing 2 at the moment,  Disgaea 3 and Dragon Quest IV remake.

And those two games have numbers.  Nothing stands out anymore.  Disgaea rocked hardcore.  The sequels though are not that interesting (even the psp games).  Dragon Quest, boredom quest.

Sorry but it's just how I feel now.  Plus I don't think I have any time in my life to play an jrpg that is not very original, interesting or fun.  Tales of Vesperia was okay, but it got held back by shitty dialouge ruining the dame game.  And dugeoun crawling should NOT be something you have to do anymore.  The technology is there to take you away from RANBAT's and shit. (FFXII for example)  But still, the japanese do not stray far from what is probably law to them.

Bah, lets play some Monkey Island instead :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 03, 2009, 06:14:54 PM
Gene bro, you getting Cross Edge?
bro heard this game was badass, this dude i play sf4 with reckons theres mean as combos,supers, and ex moves and takes a fair bit of skill to play, and a good story, and thinks everyone should buy it, they'll have no regrets. But you cant rent it cos its import only, thats what i wana do.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!