• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Stereo's Modded Hori Stick

Started by stereomonkey, June 04, 2009, 10:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Here it is.  Will go into detail later when I can be botherd

As you can see in the last one it's not been cut properly, but I will fix that on the next run :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gankatron

lol good work bro! Loven that monkey haha

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

and I found the baby monkey!  So I had to add it too it :)

Gino

Nice one!
Better than my (currently not working) Frankenstick

HoneyBadger

I was just about to ask for the thread on your stick Gino ><
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

damn, this looks cool, i'm jealous as now, i want one, i''l make a mean as evil ryu/akuma one if i had a stick but that sakura still looks bad as
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

kingpiccolo

Quote from: Gino on June 05, 2009, 08:58:20 AM
Nice one!
Better than my (currently not working) Frankenstick

LOL asking lenny about his old school frankenpad for PSOne taking bits from all the others to keep it alive

stereomonkey

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 05, 2009, 09:38:37 AM
I was just about to ask for the thread on your stick Gino ><

Bump  ;D

Gino

No way. I should re solder whatever button came loose tonight though

HoneyBadger

Plzzzzz Gino, I want to learn 2 be pro like you =( I dare you to always swap to your stick at the tourney and be like BOOOOM
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

I just finished hacking the Rock Band headset adapter too fit in my hori stick.  This is because when I started soldering the hori PCB for my buttons I had fried the PCB in the process.  Well that is what I think anyway.

So yeah, I have a wired xbox controller PCB inside my stick to replace the shit hori one.  I had to put the Rock Band adapter inside my stick so that I am able to plug in a headset externally.

After all that I'm actually pretty stoked on how it turned out.  Even though I'm already thinking of changing the art (I have already a few other templates ready ;))