• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PSN US)

Started by fluxcore, June 06, 2009, 10:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Capcom have just released Street Fighter Alpha 2 on the US PSN store!

It's a port of the PSX version

$6US
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Orochi

PSX 2D fighting game ports are horrible.

It's better to play on PC or wait for a 360 release or something

fluxcore

They are only releasing these because it's almost no effort, PS1 emulations or whatever it is is basically free. In other words, don't ever expect a 360 version.

Agreed though, the arcade emulators on PC are far superior - and GGPO has online (which this PSX port does not!)

Saturn ports > PS ports btw
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Quote from: fluxcore on June 15, 2009, 09:34:18 AM
They are only releasing these because it's almost no effort, PS1 emulations or whatever it is is basically free. In other words, don't ever expect a 360 version.

Agreed though, the arcade emulators on PC are far superior - and GGPO has online (which this PSX port does not!)

Saturn ports > PS ports btw

The no online pretty much just killed this for me.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Fuck, I almost brought another PS3 yesterday.  I would have gotten a bloody hiding from the missus if she wasn't there to stop me.  :-[

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 15, 2009, 11:23:29 AM
Fuck, I almost brought another PS3 yesterday.  I would have gotten a bloody hiding from the missus if she wasn't there to stop me.  :-[

HAHAHA!  Thats not how it works.  Your meant to buy it, then bash her for backtalking you... then preorder BlazBlue!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 15, 2009, 11:27:17 AM
Fuck, I almost brought another PS3 yesterday.  I would have gotten a bloody hiding from the missus if she wasn't there to stop me.  :-[

HAHAHA!  Thats not how it works.  Your meant to buy it, then bash her for backtalking you... then preorder BlazBlue!

No, because I would probably get the Jake treatment from her, and I can't cook eggs for shit :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 15, 2009, 11:29:06 AM
Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 15, 2009, 11:27:17 AM
Fuck, I almost brought another PS3 yesterday.  I would have gotten a bloody hiding from the missus if she wasn't there to stop me.  :-[

HAHAHA!  Thats not how it works.  Your meant to buy it, then bash her for backtalking you... then preorder BlazBlue!

No, because I would probably get the Jake treatment from her, and I can't cook eggs for shit :P
/imagine Stu's wife smacking him onto a bed then ripping her shirt off.... cut to dog barking scene.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA