• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PC Magic Box (Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation controller to USB)

Started by rugdoctor, June 08, 2009, 03:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rugdoctor

Hi Guys,

I got a few of these for sale,cause I know a few of us have older controllers lying around just waiting for some action.

Check it out: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=223205980

Cheers
All your sticks belong to me!

fluxcore

Sorry to be a bit of a downer, but if anyone is wanting just a ps2->usb converter, I highly recommend the FAR CHEAPER ($15 as opposed to $80) joybox 3 pro

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m-49-en-70-qc2.html

Obviously it doesn't do the saturn/dreamcast conversion, but that's likely to be a far rarer request.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

yeah, they were selling those in a second hand game store down in Canberra for $25AU.

Sorry dude :(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

rugdoctor

Wow, the same pc magic box for $25AUD is cheap indeed.

Been scouring the net for the best Saturn and Dremacast alternative to use on the PC, this seems to do it all, cause I saw some cheaper ones that can only do DC and PS1/2 only.

Ordered a few from a place and selling a few to offset costs. Ideal for technophobes like me, too afraid to hack controllers.

gunsmoke

DUde let me tell u guys this is one of the Best Converter. I have one as well . Bought it at Lik-sang second hand . Still run as solid no delay or error as solid as Namco stick . Highly recommend but too bad  :-\ way toooooooo Expensive on trade me.... >:(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

rugdoctor

I was hoping to land it for half the price I advertised, but there is only 1 shop I know of that has them and they certainly not letting them go cheap...btw, did you have to install the driver that came with the converter for use on the pc?

gunsmoke

I dont think u need to install anything...just plug and play...simple as that...i bought mine without anything..becuz is second hand. :D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

rugdoctor

;) Namco stick is my one of choice as well, but recently felt the SEGA virtual stick for the Saturn is more natural.

CrazyMobius

stereomonkey

CrazyMobius

Thanks Gunsmoke for your suggestion. Even though it was deleted.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Stu is pretty adamant that his suggestion is the way to go. :P

And that sig is asking for trouble.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

rugdoctor

stereomonkey

Probably want something that works on a Mac, no?

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 20, 2009, 10:46:34 AM
Thanks Gunsmoke for your suggestion. Even though it was deleted.

There has been only one deleted post from this thread and it was your fucktard response on "which link".