• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

15/08/2009 - NZism's National SFIV tourney!

Started by fluxcore, June 09, 2009, 12:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

You could make it fucking jiff if you wanted, not like I'm going to get the chance to drink it though, too bad =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on July 30, 2009, 01:58:28 PM
You could make it fucking jiff if you wanted, not like I'm going to get the chance to drink it though, too bad =(
lets make it whoever loses has to drink the other ones jizz lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Brrroo you drink that shit and you'll become a god like computer Seth
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Gino's Blanka has got loads of work, too predictable most of teh time. The reason Kevin had a hard time was because of the char matchup and his experience with Blanka's play.

James you are right about Keving being very adaptive and loads of potential in SF. He is one that I have always given teh thumbs up as he's got style in his game play, looks very pro :D Just my 2 cents :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

DAYAM!! eryones quik to jump on the next mans nuts but no one put me up der , come on , i ve beat mike heaps of times and if simon is crazymob ive beat him heaps too, last time i played lenny it was like 10 ' 1  with my secondary bison,  hydro cant beat my ryu and the rest of you's get perfected by my random selects. AUS is on my joc and they ride it all night long baby, im just a solid drug fucked, drunken master who will probably win that stick then pawn it off for some weed/crack/acids/liquor and still get more pussy then Ne yo and Usher put together.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 30, 2009, 04:32:51 PM
DAYAM!! eryones quik to jump on the next mans nuts but no one put me up der , come on , i ve beat mike heaps of times and if simon is crazymob ive beat him heaps too, last time i played lenny it was like 10 ' 1  with my secondary bison,  hydro cant beat my ryu and the rest of you's get perfected by my random selects. AUS is on my joc and they ride it all night long baby, im just a solid drug fucked, drunken master who will probably win that stick then pawn it off for some weed/crack/acids/liquor and still get more pussy then Ne yo and Usher put together.

. . . what a fuckin load dan. You been hitting the glue today dawg lol.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

geneterror

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 30, 2009, 04:32:51 PM
Damn it's heaps better/funnier with you around here broooo!
Keen as for some games at my place after we get our house move done and the tourney is out of the way. Catch you up at the tourney brother.

In all honestly I'd back our boy weazzy as a serious competitor for this if he has had a chance to get used to a stick.

weazzy CrazyMobious is Simon but not the Simon everyone has been talking about.
KOW 2011

zos'la

[NIUE] weazzyefff

my name must be fuckyou cos erytime i walk past niggas be like 'fuck you'', i'll be dat, and i'll see you's(probably with double vision) at lenny's, i''ll be der just show me were to put the pig feet and the cornbread yall.

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 30, 2009, 04:57:51 PM
my name must be fuckyou cos erytime i walk past niggas be like 'fuck you'', i'll be dat, and i'll see you's(probably with double vision) at lenny's, i''ll be der just show me were to put the pig feet and the cornbread yall.

New Zealands very own Dark Prince :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CptMunta

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 30, 2009, 04:57:51 PM

If Ryu and Deadpool had a love child it would be Weazzy.

That's a compliment by the way. 
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

god those post really sucks... he needs  a smack in the head to wake up. :D

Gino

Quote from: zosla on July 30, 2009, 02:28:03 PM
Gino's Blanka has got loads of work, too predictable most of teh time. The reason Kevin had a hard time was because of the char matchup and his experience with Blanka's play.

:( But true

zos'la

hehe but i am sure you will get better as you play more, your Ryu has proven that^^
Get on PC SF4 so we can have games^^