• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Justin Wong sets World Record "300-0"

Started by gunsmoke, June 09, 2009, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Evil Controllers (a modification company) hosted a Justin Wong Challenge to all E3 attendees. Justin Wong spends the next 3 days continuously plays any and all who wanted to challenge him. Todd Rogers officiates the event and records Justin's final win at 300 wins and 0 losses

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yeah i saw this on event hubs, he recons hes gonna use boxer to beat daigo, but i think hes just saying that and then last minute bamm! he goes Sagat lol, there all noobs dont try to defend them there at e3 cos there journalists , i think the record should be done on ranked match, or even just a setup sf4 tourny, not randoms like this, and the last record holder did randoms too and he was a total noob,fuck this records bullshit lmfao.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Ryan

fighting game noob

electric

I think what's more impressive is he managed to get 300 wins on a ballsack looking control pad lol.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

HoneyBadger

Has anyone seen the Japanese lists of win streaks? 300 is like 4th of 5th highest for memory
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 10, 2009, 10:29:49 AM
Has anyone seen the Japanese lists of win streaks? 300 is like 4th of 5th highest for memory

hah, I like that comment of yours smoof!!!

btw using control pad is not exactly rocket science, I could pull off nearly every combo with a pad if I HAD to use one to do it. :)

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Ryan

Quote from: zosla on June 10, 2009, 11:42:29 AM
hah, I like that comment of yours smoof!!!

btw using control pad is not exactly rocket science, I could pull off nearly every combo with a pad if I HAD to use one to do it. :)

Dono ay Andy, I find the xbox controller difficult to execute moves. Just not used to it (or any other controller). Happens when you don't have a console  :P
fighting game noob

gunsmoke

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 10, 2009, 10:25:42 AM
How? This doesn't make sense!

Porbably he played random noob...like ammergaddon in NZ.......to win and donate to charity.... ::) ::) ::)

I got this from Facebook lol...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

HoneyBadger

Quote from: gunsmoke on June 10, 2009, 11:59:35 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 10, 2009, 10:25:42 AM
How? This doesn't make sense!

Porbably he played random noob...like ammergaddon in NZ.......to win and donate to charity.... ::) ::) ::)

I got this from Facebook lol...

LOL Jwo did it so he wouldn't have to pay his taxes xDDDD

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

It was actually a charity event, for every person he beat, evil controllers donated a can of food to some charity.

I'd say no-one is bored enough to try and beat that record, but then again, people are pretty silly when it comes to Guinness records...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

I'll lose to Justine wong on purpose if it ment my lost = Donation to Charity. I'm sure all teh challengers did that on purpose :) another reason would be to let the Guiness think he is God lawl.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

I heard the top of the jap win streak list is 700 something o.o

MUMMYHALA

Kanae

Omg joypad fucken hell, n btw the sounds are homo, is this the US version? shoryuken sounds real wack, or is that just the difference between console and arcade?