• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[NZism SFIV National Tournament 15.08.09] Questions and Answers

Started by Hydro, June 21, 2009, 12:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

I think there are small tables (level to your waist when sitting), I think there is only 1 table that will be higher than that.

Gankatron

Cool, just wandering cos the last grind session we had really good setups where we had the square tables setup just wanted to see if the tourney will have something similar.

zos'la

we should have better setups that the grind session, no sticks on lap.... we got tables for them :) or a stall!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on August 14, 2009, 08:02:50 AM
we should have better setups that the grind session, no sticks on lap.... we got tables for them :) or a stall!!!

Excellent news. I'm a table player if possible.

With that said. Tournaments are not just about skill but also adaptability. If you wanna practice for a tournament it would also be a good idea to practice playing in uncomfortable physical situations. Because you never know what you will be in on the day.

CrazyMobius

On the table situation does anyone here have access to old copies of Yellow or White pages? They are good for getting the stick at exactly the right height.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I have the original copies of the encyclopedia brittanica. But I'm fucked if I'm bringing 75 books, each of which is yellow pages sized to the tourney. Plus most of them are around my house propping shit up.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

I am sure we got stuff lying around we can use to adjust the height etc.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ohhh shit ,how much does it cost bro, i think i might of overspent.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 14, 2009, 02:16:58 PM

What? To enter the tourney? $10 bro.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 14, 2009, 02:50:30 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on August 14, 2009, 02:16:58 PM

What? To enter the tourney? $10 bro.
Ohh thank god, i thought it was $15, that would of ruined me,i woulda been hustling on the street like i did the last two times.
KIDS STAY AWAY 4RM DRUGZ.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Cr8zyK1LL3r

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TOURNAMENT !!!!!
GET HYPE EVERYBODY :D !!!
I got hooked into HoN (Dota base game) just a few days before the tournament lol... Haven't practiced since i knew about the game. But well, i can't win the tournament anyway. As long as i'm in top 20 i'm happy ^_^
Good luck to everybody who's aiming for the top !!!

Here come a new challenger !!
READY....
RUN !!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 14, 2009, 04:04:23 PM
As long as i'm in top 20 i'm happy ^_^

Ha ha you're easily pleased. There's probably only 40 or 50 people entering!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 14, 2009, 04:08:57 PM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 14, 2009, 04:04:23 PM
As long as i'm in top 20 i'm happy ^_^

Ha ha you're easily pleased. There's probably only 40 or 50 people entering!
that means I'm better than the other 20-30 players. :D

CrazyMobius

I don't really care where I come. I think reputation counts for more than placing in a tournament.

I'm more interested in just catching up with everyone and watching other peoples match ups.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 14, 2009, 04:25:45 PM
I don't really care where I come. I think reputation counts for more than placing in a tournament.

I'm more interested in just catching up with everyone and watching other peoples match ups.
Reputation dont mean SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT, place in tourny not so much better either, i just desperately need stick, so people take me seriously, i'm ALLLLLWAYYYS  there for the people mostly, eryone here is fukin great to have as a friend (man love moments). gud luck to you all , i cant wait to meet you's especially the MUUUUNNNNNTTTTTTTTAAAA.