• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Low Tiers

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, June 30, 2009, 04:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

There is absolutely no reason to juggle into ultra for seth. For a start it would do NO damage, and secondly he really wants to have the ultra hanging around as a scare tactic.

The funny thing is is that it's better for the opponent to just suck up the ultra straight away to get it over with, rather than take a bunch of sonic boom chip damage and then get hit by it anyway.

And he's not a homo, he's the damager :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Oh bro, it's surpose to look like this

Quote from: fluxcore on July 14, 2009, 12:48:07 PM

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

There is absolutely no reason to juggle into ultra for seth. For a start it would do NO damage, and secondly he really wants to have the ultra hanging around as a scare tactic.

The funny thing is is that it's better for the opponent to just suck up the ultra straight away to get it over with, rather than take a bunch of sonic boom chip damage and then get hit by it anyway.

GAH. Point is he CAN. I should stay out of this thread >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 14, 2009, 01:15:54 PM

GAH. Point is he CAN. I should stay out of this thread >_>

Imagine if he couldn't! juggle, juggle, BOOM! . . .... tap.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA