• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Low Tiers

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, June 30, 2009, 04:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Lol, so low tiers then......

will there be many guile users at the upcoming sf4 tourny hmmmm?

wat about claw?
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Squares

I'll play SF4 for the first time ever and play Sakura!
Nyaaaa

HoneyBadger

But your characters wont be unlocked... You'll have to play Ryu
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Squares

I refuse to be apart of the Ryu family! :<
"Whats for dinner?", "WAKE UP SHORYUKEN."
Nyaaaa

HoneyBadger

You gotta be for one play through arcade mode man =(

MUMMYHALA

Squares

To unlock Sakura? Or just period? D:
Nyaaaa

HoneyBadger

Just to unlock Sak. Then you can leave that family and slap the Ryu father

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ill be playing El Fuerte Dave.

Finally scraped a win against andy's Ryu today. Although i think he was going easy. :P At least im improving. Being able to RSF makes a big difference. Strangely enough, i can do it on the mung side of the machine. >_>

I might pull sagat out if im getting reamed though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Ahh, Smoofling Birry Wong

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

I'm not going to be in a situation where I have enough constant available competition to be truly focussed on 'only winning', so until then I'll pick chars which either fit my playstyle, or at least allow me some kind of 'fun'. Strangely the chars which frustrate me a lot with shitty moves and commands (Viper, Seth) seem to be the ones I gravitate towards.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

hehe Good win Bill today, yes your furte is getting better I would say!!! but still not enought^^ lots fo stuff you need to focus on as you realise on teh second game how I went 80% to play you where as before i would prolly use 40-50% strenght. so you improved heaps :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 30, 2009, 05:50:29 PM
Ill be playing El Fuerte Dave.

Finally scraped a win against andy's Ryu today. Although i think he was going easy. :P At least im improving. Being able to RSF makes a big difference. Strangely enough, i can do it on the mung side of the machine. >_>

I might pull sagat out if im getting reamed though.

what are your setups for rsf dude?  I do the regular, run fake focus stuff.  Also started using EX run to blow through pokes into it.  Another setup I have now is ono thier wake up, walk right next to them and do forward guacamole.  Youll land on the other side and staart RSF.

Im finding more and more that I use it less and less.  Ive also noticed that except in very tight circumstances Im only using 2 to 3 feirces, as it is difficult to get them to the point where I can do 4 or 5.

Im learning to be alot more patient with him too.  Playing him a bit more like rolento I guess... hit and run, as opposed to rushing down.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

lenny I DEMAND a rematch!

electric

I'm a low tier warrior with Abel

He's so crap it makes me sad :( I just can't bring myself to play anyone else because he's a big ass french menace

FRENCH!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla