• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 17, 2010, 08:04:56 PM
Ill be on when i get home tonight at 1am.

We play metal slug X now sweet? u say 1am right?
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Rorooze

lol Bill ^_^

It's a powerpoint presentation about my job. It's for this thing called futureintech where we promote science technology and engineering careers to kids in schools, with the aim of increasing enrolments for those subjects at tertiary level.

Barnstorm

what do you do for your job if i may ask?

also redtie i was spectating you v rockefeller last night

it looked like you knew how to play and he was just spamming 1 or 2 moves

just my 2 cents
should have been fucking him up for jumping i could see every time when he was gona jump it looked like he had his stick on upforward half the match
and
gota be careful with your fireballs timing and spacing

redtie

@Barnstorm

Thanks for the advice man. It felt really weird like inputs were dropping. I kept trying to reversal and ate hands all day haha. Would have stuck around longer to play the crew but got a txt to go out for dinner.

I'll be on again tonight for a proper session this time. Hopefully

stereomonkey

Are you piano-ing your inputs when performing reversals?  It helps BIGTIME!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

Just do a reversal. FEI RONGGGGG NEVER BACK DOWN
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

gunsmoke

metal slug X night time anyone? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Lennysaurus

Played a dude last night on Third Strike names "Whoo Kid".  Was loads of fun.  Had a pretty good necro.

I have soo much trouble playing third strike online though.  This guy could parry really good online was good matches.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lol thats the guy smoof thought was rubbish isint it ?
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

I thought his necro was pretty cool, but Ive never seen a necro before so iwas like woah neat.

Jump on vent euan!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

redtie

GGs to smoofologist, I only get to play 3s online so was cool to get some games in.

Rorooze

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on March 19, 2010, 10:33:39 AM
Played a dude last night on Third Strike names "Whoo Kid".  Was loads of fun.  Had a pretty good necro.

I have soo much trouble playing third strike online though.  This guy could parry really good online was good matches.

I just played him, got one game against him but he beat me the other two. I quite like ken in 3S, chun is really weird and I don't really get how she works in 3S. I've tried some of the other cast but I don't get how to play with any of em haha.

Oh and Barnstorm, I'm a geotechnical engineer, so I design stuff that goes in the ground :O Apparently nowadays in schools there is a compulsory part in the cirriculum where the kids have to learn about careers and stuff, so our talks go towards fulfilling that requirement too :o

Rorooze

thanks for showing me some 3S smoof :D

[8-----D] Toots

Someone hop on GGPO plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Especially keen for 3s

Rorooze

and thanks for showing me some more 3S toomeke!