• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Hmmm... I might not be able to make it around that time. Won't be home till late  :-\ I'll hit you up when I'm free tonight but tomorrow I should be sweet to go at anytime after 6pm  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Lennysaurus

Im gona jump on ggpo soon.  Only got my netbook atm so i hope it wont be shit

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

Sweet bro! I just jumped online  :)

CaptainHook

Thanks for wasting me Lenny. Haha. Good times. :)
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Lennysaurus

GGs Captain!!!

Liek I said check this out: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Theres a mac version of it.  Heaps easier to help you out on that.  Your execution seems fine, just need to jump a little less and get more booms on the screen.  Try and play more keepaway with your guile and try not to hit that cr. short so much.  When I play Guile in ST I try and think of it like Im making an obstacke course for the opponent.  You basically wanna just spam them with booms and push them away as much as possible.  Against other projectilers, try neutral jumping the projectile and then walking forward a little.  THen they have to risk having thier next fireball stuffed by your cr.mk, or they jump back.  If you stuff thier fireball then yay!  If they jump back then yay cause youre pushing them to the corner.

When you get them in the corner just boom them and cr. feirce them all day long.  The odd cr. medium kick to keep them honest, and just rinnse repeat.

Its more complicated than that, but you know the deal Im sure.

GG's Nick.  My Ryu sucks fat balls lol.  Spent most of the matches tryna build super and then do big combos hahahaha.  Nice gief though.  I really only did well against him with Deejay, Rog, and Sim.

See you guys on this week, and prolly on the weekend too!

Nick4now

GGs to Lenny! Thanks for the tips, especially against the match ups I usually find hard. I gotta say though your footises are so on point! I couldn't help but to be impressed with how you stand just out of my sweep range and then punish when I whiff  ;D

Definitely gonna go and try out that link combo sometime. Looks more fun (and flashier) than the simple c.lp c.lp c.lp c.hk hahaha

Also GGs to StereoMonkey, sucked that the lag was ruining our games. But dude your Bison has leveled up since the last time we played  :D nicely done sir!

Can't wait for the Nats, Looking foward to meeting you all  :)

stereomonkey

No problem dude.  I think it is my eeepc that was causing all the slow down so I need to pick up a new PC or something before I take it up online again.

So many failed attempts from both of us, lol! >_<
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CaptainHook

Quote from: [FSR] Lenny on August 05, 2010, 11:17:39 PM
GGs Captain!!!

Liek I said check this out: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Theres a mac version of it.  Heaps easier to help you out on that.  Your execution seems fine, just need to jump a little less and get more booms on the screen.  Try and play more keepaway with your guile and try not to hit that cr. short so much.  When I play Guile in ST I try and think of it like Im making an obstacke course for the opponent.  You basically wanna just spam them with booms and push them away as much as possible.  Against other projectilers, try neutral jumping the projectile and then walking forward a little.  THen they have to risk having thier next fireball stuffed by your cr.mk, or they jump back.  If you stuff thier fireball then yay!  If they jump back then yay cause youre pushing them to the corner.

When you get them in the corner just boom them and cr. feirce them all day long.  The odd cr. medium kick to keep them honest, and just rinnse repeat.

Its more complicated than that, but you know the deal Im sure.

Thanking you boss. Appreciate it. :)

Lennysaurus

I'll be on again tonight!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOS ON
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[8-----D] Toots

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

Nick4now

samurai black

laggy 3S makes me sad :(

CaptainHook

Quote from: [FSR] Lenny on August 06, 2010, 04:20:11 PM
I'll be on again tonight!

Thanks again for tonight bro, you're the man!
I'll try suss a mic/headphones out for next time. (i 'm the head engineer at a recording studio, pretty sad if i cant :P )

I worked from 10am till 11:00pm today, but thought i may as well get a few rounds in before bed. :P
Got work again tomorrow. Ugh. I need a new job.