• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

All good man, your Guile is coming along.  It definitely felt alot more like Guile playing against you tonight.  Lots of booms, stayed grounded.  Really coming along.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

GGs Toomeke, had an awesome set with you. You got one dangerous Rog there but when the nats come, my Gief (and maybe Dee Jay) will be ready  ;D

Damn I kept trying to punish your super with either a super or spd but kept on failing  :-\ My execution must be off lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: Nick4now on August 07, 2010, 12:43:16 AM
GGs Toomeke, had an awesome set with you. You got one dangerous Rog there but when the nats come, my Gief (and maybe Dee Jay) will be ready  ;D

Damn I kept trying to punish your super with either a super or spd but kept on failing  :-\ My execution must be off lol

GGs man. Either one of those characters should be a real pain in the arse come nationals. Especially if you start turtling with Deejay

Yeah I really shouldnt have been doing those supers especially since we will be playing hdr where the spd execution is alot easier...and fuck Zangiefs kick lariat is a shit load better in hdr. I think I'm gonna lose to a Gief at nats :s

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

u guys suck, dont even wanna play with me and richard :'( :'(

but declen.....pretty dope 3s....even tho i was the lagger.....REMATCH

lol :P

everyone play me on super u bunch of homos :P :P
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Nick4now

I'll play you if you're on right now  ;D

Nick4now

HoneyBadger

Cunts. Come on vent and chat hahahaha. Even if you don't have a mic it'll still be baller
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[8-----D] Toots

Anyone wanna play something tonight?

Nick4now

Yep! I'll be on later tonight! I would be keen to play 3s if it weren't for comp crashing after 10-15min of gameplay  :-\

Nick4now

Online now if anyone's game  :D

Nick4now

GGs to Scribble, Your Blanka quickly got better after so many games lol Near the end I had trouble getting in and actually landing a hit. the only way i could was to basically tick spd lol If you're keen on learning more Blanka you should hit up Redtie  :)

Definitely keen on learning Vampire Savior though, just gotta find a character to learn first  ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on August 10, 2010, 02:13:51 AM
GGs to Scribble, Your Blanka quickly got better after so many games lol Near the end I had trouble getting in and actually landing a hit. the only way i could was to basically tick spd lol If you're keen on learning more Blanka you should hit up Redtie  :)

Definitely keen on learning Vampire Savior though, just gotta find a character to learn first  ;D

GGs bro, I'll definitely hit up Redtie for some more Blanka knowledge :D. Awesome! now I have someone to play Vamp Savior with! hahaha. Now we just need Hydro and Lenny to jump on too ;D. I know you guys are keen after the mean as vamp savior session at my place lol. If you were still interested in Hsien-Ko you should hit up Lenny, he was using her a bit and probably remembers some stuff that might be helpful. Oh and Lenny's Anakaris is god tier also

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Nick4now

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on August 10, 2010, 06:40:11 AM
Anakaris.

Haha I'll give him a crack first. But I was looking at Rikuo  ;D

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on August 10, 2010, 06:07:37 PM
Haha I'll give him a crack first. But I was looking at Rikuo  ;D

Nice, his EX water jail is pretty mean. What time are you jumping on?

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko