• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

I'll jump on between 9:30-10pm. I'll create an msn account first lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Nick4now

msn all setup now. add me: Nick4now@hotmail.co.nz  ;D

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on August 10, 2010, 09:38:15 PM
msn all setup now. add me: Nick4now@hotmail.co.nz  ;D

Sweet, added. It was way easier talking on msn then the GGPO chat. GGs Lenny, that Sasquatch is awesome. I kept forgetting to tech roll/wake up, then would end up doing it too late and eating your pursuit attacks on knockdown lol ::) ;D. GGs Nick, fun as bro, your Rikuo got instantly better after a those games with Lenny hahaha.
Came across this thread in SRK: http://shoryuken.com/f4/vampire-savior-advanced-link-combos-important-notes-54122/
It has some really interesting stuff on VS. Characters go by their japanese names, so Rikuo = Aulbath etc. Catcha tomorrow for some more games!

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck you guys either need to jump in IRC chat or into Vent. Fuck MSN. The main crew is almost always on our IRC channel.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Big ups on IRC, havn't used NZism's as I don't use GGPO but it could be worth doing.

If you must use MSN, don't use Windows Live Messange. That shit is straight up awful for your PC, and sends statistics to M$ each login.
Use Trillian, it's super light weight and combines all chat services into one easy to use app. Msn messenger, gmail chat, facebook chat, skype etc. It can do as little or as much as you want it to.

scribble

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on August 11, 2010, 06:21:48 AM
Fuck you guys either need to jump in IRC chat or into Vent. Fuck MSN. The main crew is almost always on our IRC channel.

OK, I'm familiar with vent, but clueless as far as IRC goes. A small, brief explanational 'how-to' in 'noob talk' might be in order, or a link, or something more informative then 'Fuck MSN', which I don't disagree with. It was just simple at the time since, everyone knows how to use it.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: scribble on August 11, 2010, 10:07:38 AM
OK, I'm familiar with vent, but clueless as far as IRC goes. A small, brief explanational 'how-to' in 'noob talk' might be in order, or a link, or something more informative then 'Fuck MSN', which I don't disagree with. It was just simple at the time since, everyone knows how to use it.

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,594.0.html

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

scribble

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Sorry bro. I had assumed you'd read the topic. I forget not everyone has been trolling this place since 2007. :P

Anyway, heres the topic with the IRC information in it:

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,594.msg13657.html#msg13657

Its kind of outdated, so here are the instructions step-by-step:

1) Go to http://chat.efnet.org/

2) Under 'Nickname' enter your nickname (obviously)

3) Under 'Channel' select 'Other'

A box will open prompting you to enter the name of the channel you want to enter.

4) Enter #NZism

5) Hit the 'Login' button.

Congratulations. Youre now in the chat with all the cool people.

Note that some workplaces block this shit for some reason. Cunts.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Leonard is my concubine.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on August 11, 2010, 10:19:50 AM
Sorry bro. I had assumed you'd read the topic. I forget not everyone has been trolling this place since 2007. :P
Congratulations. Youre now in the chat with all the cool people.

Hahaha all good, and lol I was gonna make some smart-ass remark about 'if it's what the cool kids are doing', but decided not to run the risk of accidentally offending someone and inducing a three-page-money-match-yelling-bonanza :P. Anyways thanks Bill

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: scribble on August 11, 2010, 10:35:52 AM
Hahaha all good, and lol I was gonna make some smart-ass remark about 'if it's what the cool kids are doing', but decided not to run the risk of accidentally offending someone and inducing a three-page-money-match-yelling-bonanza :P. Anyways thanks Bill

Are you trying to say i get offended easily? What the fuck is that about? Think youre pretty clever saying you DONT want a 3 page money match dont you? Nigga your motives are as clear as Richard in a white room. Watch your back.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Read like a book, MONEY MAtc... wait what the fuck just happened...:P
Something tells me a more lucrative business venture would be dropping a wad of cash into an active volcano.

Nick4now

GGs to Scribble & Lenny! I enjoyed learning VS, still a little confusing but I'm getting the hang of it haha I'll read through that link you gave me Scribble later tonight, hopefully I can learn something awesome  ;D

But dammit Birry I tried Anakaris and my mind was blown when jump = float and double jump = float higher? He's to advanced for me  ;D Maybe I'll try again when I've learnt how to play. But yeah I'll also be on Vent tonight.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea TBH, I havent really played much VS. I tried a couple of times and was like, "This isnt MVC2" so i stopped :P
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.