• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Why are you so free Lenny? Why are you so free??!!
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

fluxcore

also keen to get lots of ggpo in. Got it set up on my laptop hooah

I'll play damn near anything, but in particular I need someone to play samsho5sp against.

easiest to schedule games in irc channel
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CaptainHook on August 25, 2010, 09:26:52 PM
Why are you so free Lenny? Why are you so free??!!

Oh no you didnt!!!

I have to go get some screws to fix my joystick.  Will see you fools on tomorrow night!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CaptainHook

What time?
Hopefully i'm not working too late and can get on.

Rorooze

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Uncle Lenny on August 25, 2010, 09:53:25 PM
Oh no you didnt!!!

I have to go get some screws to fix my joystick.  Will see you fools on tomorrow night!

LENNY

SEND ME THE TE PLEXI CAD FILE.

CaptainHook

I'm on.. bring the pain.

CaptainHook

Lennysaurus

Sorry man didnt get home from work till near midnight, so gave it the sack.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CaptainHook

Can't blame you, that's a page outta my life. Lol.

redtie

I was on at like 3am hah. Playing 3S though. Might be on tonight I'll post when I am

CaptainHook

I gotta work tomorrow, i'm on now but prob not for much longer.. Hope to see you on redtie!

stereomonkey

Hey Hook.  Watched your match against toomeke and noticed a couple of things you need to work on.  Mainly cr.hp for antiair wheen you have no charge and watch your sonic booms because they start to get predictable.  Other than that just stick with the zoning and know what your spacing is and you should be primo :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

redtie

I'll jump on GGPO for a couple matches now  ;D

redtie

GGs captainhook. I like your guile! Its way more patient then mine, we had some cool mirrors bro! You should pick up chun too so we can mirror with chun hah. Mean games!

CaptainHook

Thanks for the games Toomeke! I think i found your Ryu the toughest! (i think? can't remember..)
Awesome stuff.

Quote from: stereomonkey on August 27, 2010, 09:44:30 PM
Hey Hook.  Watched your match against toomeke and noticed a couple of things you need to work on.  Mainly cr.hp for antiair wheen you have no charge and watch your sonic booms because they start to get predictable.  Other than that just stick with the zoning and know what your spacing is and you should be primo :D

Thanks Stu!
Yeah, i always slap my forehead when i know i should have cr.hp'd a jump or whatever. By pure instinct and
fear i block when i don't predict the jump, otherwise i flash kick if i see it coming. Bad habit i'm trying to work
on, same with the booms. I'm slowly trying to train myself to mix up the timing and speed..
Still quite clueless about zoning/spacing and how to use it affectively..
Thanks again, it's appreciated!

Quote from: redtie on August 27, 2010, 11:27:05 PM
GGs captainhook. I like your guile! Its way more patient then mine, we had some cool mirrors bro! You should pick up chun too so we can mirror with chun hah. Mean games!

Bro, those were some epic guile mirrors for sure! Trading rounds/games all over the show.
So much fun and so tense getting down to the wire.. haha.
I couldn't really touch your chun so maybe i should learn her. :P
I have to at least learn how to fight her better anyway. Thanks again! It's been too long!